Local fan merch

maddawg00

Apr 27, 2016
Recently I ordered several Christmas gifts online from the official team store via the solicitation email "State Style". Took 6 days to ship out and when received, one of the items was wrong, so we initiated the return process, yay. Evidently, Follett (bookstore folks) and Dyehard (merch folks) partnered early this year as I'm learning in the last 10 days of this headache. MSU already had an agreement with Dyehard that's about to end next year I believe. Anyway, the CS line goes direct to India and they don't have contact info for da merch team. So here we sit being told to wait. I won't order again.
My experience with the official team store and Fanatics hasn't been good for merch even NC2021 gear. Most local retailers seem to do these things better, hope they dont sell out.

Reactions: MSUGUY

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'll be honest here, most things MSU suck! I've had similar issues, also had issues with The Bulldog Club, and most other MSU affiliated entities at least a few times. Hell, even our Hail State app is crap. We've fallen so far behind in a lot of ways. Leadership and management of things needs enormous improvement.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I have found that I am more satisfied by going to local merchants in Starkville. I realize this won’t work for you guys living in Outer-Slabovia and beyond. I would rather do without rather than ordering from Fanatics.

Bhamdog70

Sep 8, 2018
I had a similar experience and have been trying to get an answer for 3 weeks. They claim that they havent head back from the store manager

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
I’ve never had issues when ordering things from Maroon & Company.

B-Unlimited downtown has a lot of good stuff too and I’ve never had issues with them besides them shipping me a hat inside of a bag so it was smashed pretty good but they replaced it with another one quickly.

I’ve also ordered stuff off of Homefield apparel and never had any issues with them.

I never buy stuff through the HailState store. Terrible quality stuff and very bland designs

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I have found that I am more satisfied by going to local merchants in Starkville. I realize this won’t work for you guys living in Outer-Slabovia and beyond. I would rather do without rather than ordering from Fanatics.
You better put some respect in your mouth when you talk about Outer-Slabovia

Aug 22, 2012
I looked on the NIL store and that stuff looks Wal Marty as hell. No kids sizes either. Tried to explain to them in an e mail that adults don’t buy jerseys, kids do. And mine won’t have that ugly **** on that NIL website. How difficult is it to manufacture a replica jersey that can be customized or made with the player info on there. Like everything else MSU, it must be an act of congress. We could 17 up a wet dream

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
Maroon and Co is fast and has great customer service.

I'll never buy from Fanatics again. They have the worst quality of any shirts I've ever bought.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
Also go to the MSU golf course shop if you’re close enough to buy from their shop. They’ve got some of the best stuff I’ve seen for 30-50 year old guys

Reactions: Spotdawg

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
If I order State gear, it's always through Barnes & Nobel, Campus Book Mart, or Maroon & Co.

I made the mistake of ordering Iowa gear for my wife for Christmas through Fanatics. Order was wrong, return process was a nightmare. Never again!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login