**LOCKED**. OT and Submitted without comment:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty of all charges.

Last edited by a moderator:

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
That's good news. Now somebody ground his *** for a year for going to the damn protest with an AR as a 17 year old kid.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
A win for the 2nd amendment.

Was it immature and a bad look to walk the streets of Kenosha with an AR-15? Yeah, maybe.

But when threatened personally, it was self defense.

The prosecuting attorneys should lose their license to practice law. Read up on their ridiculousness.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
You can love it or hate it, but it was the correct verdict according to Wisconsin law.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
That's good news. Now somebody ground his *** for a year for going to the damn protest with an AR as a 17 year old kid.

I mean, I wouldn't want my kid doing that, but he was stepping in and doing good where people that should have been doing it (the police, national guard, and male adults in the community) had abdicated their responsibility. If every law abiding adult male in the community had been out with an AR-15, then they could have avoided tens of millions of dollars of damages. And not only did he go out there, he handled himself incredibly well. If you watch the videos, there's not much he could have done better that you can find on tape. You can only argue that he was a sucker for wanting to help protect the community and stop property damage.

msu86

Sep 17, 2015
I stay clear of this stuff, but I’m glad I don’t live in Atlanta anymore.
And it’s a crying shame we(law abiding citizens) have to feel that way. Anytime our property or safety is threatened we should be able to defend ourselves and not feel like a riot is going to breakout bc we protected ourselves. Out government is going to have to either let us handle the rioters and teach them how to act or they gonna have to treat them as terrorist.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Good verdict, but like others have eluded to, I wouldn't want my kid to do what he did, if only for the crazies in this world that would paint him as a murderer.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
And it’s a crying shame we(law abiding citizens) have to feel that way. Anytime our property or safety is threatened we should be able to defend ourselves and not feel like a riot is going to breakout bc we protected ourselves. Out government is going to have to either let us handle the rioters and teach them how to act or they gonna have to treat them as terrorist.

It's really astounding to me that a significant number of people think you should be required to just watch somebody torch your life's work. Spend 30 years building a business and some jackass wants to burn it to the ground? I don't see why you should be obligated to lose your life's work rather than the jack *** losing his/her life. Don't want to lose your life? Don't go around trying to destroy other people's lives and livelihoods.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
When Rittenhouse hears they're riots in Kenosha again tonight.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I mean, I wouldn't want my kid doing that, but he was stepping in and doing good where people that should have been doing it (the police, national guard, and male adults in the community) had abdicated their responsibility. If every law abiding adult male in the community had been out with an AR-15, then they could have avoided tens of millions of dollars of damages. And not only did he go out there, he handled himself incredibly well. If you watch the videos, there's not much he could have done better that you can find on tape. You can only argue that he was a sucker for wanting to help protect the community and stop property damage.
I think it will motivate others to do the same. People in this country are waking up to the reality that you need guns. It keeps the useful idiots in check. You aren't a quick to grab a purse or loot a store if you know you might get shot.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
A minor took a rifle into another state with the intent to defend businesses that didnt ask him to be there, hurridly walked all around an emotionally heated protest with the gun out, and killed two people while defending nothing that he was there to defend.

What the 17? Just stay home!
His family should be furious with him and themselves. He should be ashamed and never try vigilante justice again. And everyone who is happy today needs to step back and recognize that Kyle actually didnt defend anything that day and shot his way out of a situation he created for himself based on perception.

I genuinely cant grasp how some can show such little value for life. It is unimaginable to me.

^this is not commenting on the legal side of if he should have been guilty or not. It is only commenting on the situation Kyle and his family chose to put him into.
Kyle was not protecting his community since he did not live there, he didnt actually 'protect' businesses like other vigilante militia were seen doing, and he was not prepared to handle the situation he created for himself. And now people are dead.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
So we know the Sixpack Squad has at least 5 members. Can anyone name them? dorn, glfr, maroonmadman, sterlingarcher, kentuckydawg are my guesses.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I think it got pretty rough in your town last summer... Dozens of windows were broken.*** Let me know if you guys need a place to stay, but I have to warn you, this damn bear that keeps trying to get into my garbage at night might be a bigger threat.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

I think it was their elected leaders that abdicated not the police or National Guard themselves. They would have done their job if allowed.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
A minor took a rifle into another state with the intent to defend businesses that didnt ask him to be there, hurridly walked all around an emotionally heated protest with the gun out, and killed two people while defending nothing that he was there to defend.

What the 17? Just stay home!
His family should be furious with him and themselves. He should be ashamed and never try vigilante justice again. And everyone who is happy today needs to step back and recognize that Kyle actually didnt defend anything that day and shot his way out of a situation he created for himself based on perception.

I genuinely cant grasp how some can show such little value for life. It is unimaginable to me.

^this is not commenting on the legal side of if he should have been guilty or not. It is only commenting on the situation Kyle and his family chose to put him into.
Kyle was not protecting his community since he did not live there, he didnt actually 'protect' businesses like other vigilante militia were seen doing, and he was not prepared to handle the situation he created for himself. And now people are dead.
But you totally absolve the rioters of any guilt for creating the situation. STFU, your opinion doesn't matter. Go cry about it.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
So we know the Sixpack Squad has at least 5 members. Can anyone name them? dorn, glfr, maroonmadman, sterlingarcher, kentuckydawg are my guesses.

I haven't up or downvoted anything, just like usual.

Anyone damaging property should be arrested and tried. That goes for protests, riots, and insurrections.
Damage from prior days is not justification for what Kyle chose to do. He went to play ignorant teen vigilante hero and ended up killing people. Meanwhile, adults with guns didn't kill anyone.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I think it was their elected leaders that abdicated not the police or National Guard themselves. They would have done their job if allowed.

You're absolutely correct. I should not have listed police or national guard in there. They should have been the first line of defense but it's not their fault that they weren't there (or at least not in sufficient numbers to stop the property destruction). They weren't there because of ****** politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login