Lockeroom improvements coming to the Hump.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Well I guess if you're nil contributions are lagging the next best thing is to try to pamper them in the locker room.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
is this a new upgrade or an additional phase to what was completed last year?
As we prepare for the upcoming year, we continue to invest in the fan experience at Humphrey Coliseum. As part of the second phase of the Humphrey Coliseum renovation, we are announcing the new Courtside Club and dynamic enhancements to student-athlete spaces.

We are so excited to extend upgrades to the student-athlete areas and provide them first class resources to properly train and recover. We all know we compete in the toughest conference in America, and cannot say thank you enough for the support of our Bulldog Club membership to provide elite facilities that our Men’s and Women’s basketball student-athletes utilize on a daily basis as they pursue championships.

The new Courtside Club will service our courtside seat holders during Men’s and Women’s basketball games. The new state-of-the-art club will feature food and drink service on basketball gamedays allowing for an exclusive space for courtside seat holders to enjoy. This new premium area will also serve as a recruiting lounge for prospective student-athletes and their families during visits for all MSU sport programs on non-basketball gamedays. The Bulldog Club will also make this space available to rent for various events throughout the year, including exclusive opportunities for baseball gamedays or private receptions.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Well I guess if you're nil contributions are lagging the next best thing is to try to pamper them in the locker room.
Why does this keep being said? Sure We could always use more but this idea that we are poor and broke is not based in facts. My hope is you have or are contributing to the BI, but judging by this post I have my doubts.. you will also be the first to ***** and moan when we don’t get a player yet you probably won’t give a dime

• Haha
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I hope we do not lead the nation in the worst free throw shooting of all 355 teams. We were often dead last. Dead last, people. Hubbard is the only one that got us out of the lower 10% of teams.

Put these up everywhere in the new facilities

1721925294887.png

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Will it improve the foul shooting?
Season 3 Episode 23 GIF by The Simpsons

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login