LOL after further consideration Rory

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I get the distinct impression that McIlroy is a total flake. Is the broad a wreck as well? Probably, but he gives me weird vibes. There's a reason his @$$ got kicked off the PGA Tour Policy Board. Dude's flaky and his decisions are not trustworthy.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
He came to the realization that a new ****** isn’t worth half his stuff. You can take an old worn out ****** and put it on the shelf for a couple or three weeks and when you take it back off the shelf it’s just like a shiny brand new one. The regenerative properties of ****** are miraculous, all it takes is a little rest , relaxation, and time.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
He came to the realization that a new ****** isn’t worth half his stuff. You can take an old worn out ****** and put it on the shelf for a couple or three weeks and when you take it back off the shelf it’s just like a shiny brand new one. The regenerative properties of ****** are miraculous, all it takes is a little rest , relaxation, and time.
Sounds like you bought that lie your wife told you. “It’s better when we do it, if we do it less”.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Rory decide$ marriage ain't so bad after all

Naturi Naughton Starz GIF by Power

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
This reminds me of the greatest joke ever on tv. RIP Bob Einstein.

eta: if it needs to be said, NSFW

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login