Long Dong Speaketh

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009

It wasn't my favorite way to show emotion in the 8th inning of a must win SEC series, but I was never all that upset with Johnny. I like a little red *** in our baseball program, which they seem to be showing more of this year. We just need to be smart with it.

I'm over it and I like the way he approaches the game of baseball. The real villains here are the nerds sitting in that review tank in Birmingham, and the no fun club who sit in a board room each year to make NCAA baseball rules.. They have been trying to ruin college baseball for years, and they are doing a bang up job already. Morons.

Last edited:

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
A brief stare-down and less knee would have been fine but he went too far. It was dumb because umps and refs penalize players for doing crap like that. It wasn't all that bad, though. But the SEC guys in Birmingham were worse. I expect better from adults than from young men playing with intensity and emotion. They blew it and wasted a ton of time doing so. They should get more than a warning.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I had no issue with it either. To me, no different than a pitcher strutting around on the mound after a big strikeout.
Only difference is "contacting" or taunting over another player. I see the same as DL standing over QB after a sack and putting his knee on him. 15 yard penalty that could lead to an ejection. The knee thing was probably what would get you ejected in both. The rest of the reaction wss stupid with all the other players being ejected. Be like uga defense being ejected in 4th qtr for a defensive lineman ********** a qb after a sack.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He taunted him and gently bumped his chest with his knee gear. Traumatic moment for everyone that witnessed that brutality. We should cancel the season.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login