Looking at the SEC tourney bracket...

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
we really need Kentucky to win out so that they get the 2 seed in the East. They have at USC and Florida at home. Without Patterson, I'm worried about the road game at USC (coach's last home game too). If the East holds where it is now, we are looking at a probable first round game against Florida (obviously, that's very winnable). Then, I expect a semifinal game against Ole Miss after they beat UK. Regardless of who we play in the semifinals that team will be fighting for their NCAA tourney life, so that game will be tough.

As long as UK wins out, the bracket sets up perfectly for us. We avoid the three teams that are major threats to us. Vandy, Arkansas (our nemesis, damn you Ervin), and UT would all be in the other side of the bracket.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Screw UK winning out. How bout we help them out by beating Vandy tomorrow night.

williecunningham

Mar 3, 2008
I expect a semifinal game against Ole Miss</p>
What have you seen out of Ole Miss the last two months that would lead you to believe they can win two consecutive games away from Tad Smith Colesium?

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
If you can get us in the semifinals, you should be happy, because that'll mean we'll have at least won 2 games in a row, and there is no way we'd win 3 in a row.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login