Looks like BAMA going down again

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,078
25,594
113
I cannot tell the rest of you who don’t live here how beautifully sweet it is to see these spoiled bastardasssoreloserfukinbitches feign complete disinterest in;
OR:
bemoan the decline, in football right now
I can use a deflation of uga here.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,421
31,620
113
Brick sales in east Alabama about to go through the roof.

west Alabama. I’m a bit dyslexic on east-west sometimes.
 
Last edited:

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,766
113
I cannot tell the rest of you who don’t live here how beautifully sweet it is to see these spoiled bastardasssoreloserfukinbitches feign complete disinterest in;
OR:
bemoan the decline, in football right now

I'm watching the Alabama/Tennessee game recording from yesterday afternoon. With 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, Tennessee was moving the ball, and an Alabama players runs onto the field and immediately collapses with an "injury". So even blue blood Alabama does it. It's absolutely ridiculous and really obvious as a momentum buster
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense