Looks like Bradley Sowell…

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
well that's an odd hire. Former OM player and HUGE ole miss fan. must be tight with Lebby from his time in oxford. anybody heard in what capacity? analyst maybe? we already have an OL coach

kired

Aug 22, 2008
turntables GIF

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I may be misrembering but didn't he throw a pretty dirty hit at the end of one of our wins over them? It may be someone else. They all have douchebaggy names like that.
Yeah, was it in or near the end zone of the egg bowl win in 2009?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I watched Cal vs Stanford basketball last night, and the Cal head coach is former great Stanford player Mark Madsen. And Cal won. Players and coaches don’t have the same blind loyalty to a school that fans do. I’m sure Mark Madsen loves and appreciates his time at Stanford and the people of Stanford. But Cal is signing his checks now so he is 100% loyal to them while he is their coach.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I know we’re just trying to get revenge for Kermit, but why are we so obsessed with them? Why not hire Jeff Bower?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I watched Cal vs Stanford basketball last night, and the Cal head coach is former great Stanford player Mark Madsen. And Cal won. Players and coaches don’t have the same blind loyalty to a school that fans do. I’m sure Mark Madsen loves and appreciates his time at Stanford and the people of Stanford. But Cal is signing his checks now so he is 100% loyal to them while he is their coach.
Meh I’m sure many have the same loyalty a lot of us do but they are professionals paid to do a job.

Professionals generally can set aside those things due to paychecks, the job and professionalism.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
Stanfords football coach played at Cal as well

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Is his dad part of the deal? Didn't he very publicly criticize om fans for booing him after some exceptionally poor play?

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I’m fine with it. He was in the NFL for a while. He can help at multiple positions. If he’s good, he’ll be on the field soon.

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
Who is the player he hit? Number 74, but my old brain can't remember that far back.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I really wouldn’t put it past OM to have him on their payroll for such a reason. This is the same crew that sets up fake flipmas
Yep! Selmon and Lebby were hired to undermine our entire athletic department starting with football. **

Just wait until after this season when Selmon fires Jans (like some of you want) and hires Matt White…. *********

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013

when i hear "bradley sowell", this is what i think of. gives some nice commentary on mississippi state

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
I do NOT want that POS at MSU. That was one of the dirtiest hits I have ever seen. That was an intentional hit to injure.
I feel the same way. I honestly don't give a damn whether he's a good coach or not. He's a low-life POS who does not belong anywhere near our team or program.

Reactions: Anon1697564126
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login