Looks like Channel 3 in Memphis may show the Vandy game instead of ours.....

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
They'll show a weather map for 6 hours while one severe storm meanders through the Missouri bootheel.

Agentdog

Aug 16, 2006
Just go to the game.

Tickets are begining to loosen up. There are 3 ads in the paper this morning for tickets. One ad is selling 8.</p>

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
I paid $80 for a booklet. My dad got his outside for about $10 and my friend got his for $3. This is what I'm planning on doing this time. I guess you live and you learn. I don't think tickets will be that hard to come by.

msufan96

Mar 3, 2008
<p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Dear Sir,</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">CBS just advised us that we will carry Oregon vs Mississippi State as the first game on Friday. Because CBS owns the airing rights to the NCAA Basketball Championship games, we cannot guarantee that any game will be shown in its entirety. That is entirely CBS's call. Thank you for your question and for watching News Channel 3.</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"></p> <div> <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Ronald A. Walter</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">President and General Manager</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">WREG-TV/DT/wreg.com</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">803 Channel 3 Drive</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Memphis</span></font><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, Tennessee 38103</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">(901) 543-2103</span></font></p> </div>

Agentdog

Aug 16, 2006
<font face="Arial" color="#000080" size="2"><font face="Arial" color="#000080" size="2">we cannot guarantee that any game will be shown in its entirety.</font></font>
<font face="Arial" color="#000080" size="2">I can guarantee that it won't be. I lived in Memphis during our other tourny appearances. I remember being frustrated each year with how CBS bounced around. I am almost certain they cut away from the Butler game in the final minutes for another finish.

In response to another post.......tickets will be available for session 2. However, there will be enough demand to hold their value. Now, session 1, you might find some 20, 10, 5 dollar tickets near tipoff. Session 3 will depend on who is left. However, with it being Easter Sunday, Session 3 won't be as tight otherwise. </font>

TilloDawg

May 26, 2006
You will not see the game in it's entirety, or any other game in the early rounds. The games overlap & they will cut away from every game to show the endings of others....it's always been that way.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Is that we are bunched with Memphis and potentially their next opponent. I am hoping this carries enough weight to get most of our game shown.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login