Looks Like Coach Stansbury Can Watch Isaac Live Now

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
No surprise. Stansbury missed quite a few games this season due to health reasons. Probably needs a year or two off to get his health right before deciding if he wants to get back into coaching, at least as a top assistant somewhere.

Reactions: Anon1664516582

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Stans' best work has always been recruiting. I lived in Clarksville, TN back in the mid-80's when APSU hired Lake Kelly as head coach, and he hired Stans, who brought in some great talent there. I never at all thought Stans was a good X's & O's coach much less a great one. Take him on as a recruiter and leave the bench coaching to others who do it better. One of Stans' best years was the one year he had Stan Jones on the bench. Now that guy can flat-out floor coach. That's why Leonard Hamilton lets him do it FSU.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
He’ll also be able to support his former player Tolu while supporting his son in person on our magical tournament run. Maybe he knows something about shooting the three ball he can telepathically help a few of our guys out with…. Just imagine though, seriously, that DJ, Shak and Reed all of a sudden figure them out this week, and we shoot the 3 around 50% for the tourney….and then I woke up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login