Looks like Daniel Hill headed to Bama...

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
These days, it's all about the resume. Even being on Bama's roster is worth more than the same at most any other school in the country. If he pans out, he's going pro in 3 years.... if he rides the pine, he'll make some major bank in the transfer portal. HS recruiting is meaningless these days...

BTW, I didn't see a Paul Jones prediction. Only one from a guy that seems to be a cross between the creepy preacher from Poltergeist 2 and a lighter version of Bob Marley?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don't know why you guys ever thought he was coming. The crystal ball never gave us over 25% chance. Somebody was on here saying Paul had crystal balled him to us but I never saw it anywhere

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Right. Just go get Dowdell....lol. That ain't happening either. You think we went out and got us 2 juco running backs when we could have gotten either of those guys ??

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
We were always just the fall back plan in case Bama didn't take him. Props to Lebby though to at least get in the game with him.

Reactions: patdog

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I don't know why you guys ever thought he was coming. The crystal ball never gave us over 25% chance. Somebody was on here saying Paul had crystal balled him to us but I never saw it anywhere
Probably because he told some guys he was coming. He got amped up during his official visit here. When that high wore off, Bama was able to right the ship. It happens.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login