Looks Like Jans Reeled In a Big One

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Alright then. My expectations for next year are still incredibly tempered, but I’m gradually starting to feel like we may have a fighting chance at a couple wins

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
We were competing against Kansas (among a few others) for him. That should tell you how good he is.

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
Definitely, dude is the best transfer we’ve had in any sport since Lawrence.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Will a Big Fish in a little pond do well in the larger lake that's the SEC?

We will see.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The creativity of some parents in creating new spellings for traditional names never ceases to impress.

Glad to have him.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
The creativity of some parents in creating new spellings for traditional names never ceases to impress.

Glad to have him.

One of my friends, who is a 50 year old black lady HR professional, did this to her kids. Just straight misspelled them for whatever reason. To be unique. One of her kids shares a name with one of the 9-11 terrorist. Seems like her unique name crashed and burned. Kid had to deal with **** his junior and senior year in high school.

This misspelling names does seem like a cultural thing. I don't get it. Let's let the kid start out staring at 1 balls 2 strikes right out the gate.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Be great to see him come to MSU. He looks like someone you would want to have the ball in his hands when the game is on the line.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Better than what George Forman did. I would find it amusing if a family just named each kid a number. "Number Three come here" "Number two clean your room"

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Great comp, he's the skinnier Paul Pierce, get him to the omelet Nazi stat

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
How huge would it be to get a portal guy in the form of another Lawrence Roberts ??
Definitely need another big man in my opinion.

Misfit

Oct 21, 2018
He scored 28 in the NIT opener against Oklahoma and 40 against a ranked Loyola of Chicago team. More than 1 analyst is calling him the best scorer in college basketball. There is a reason he is one of the highest rated players in the portal. If Jans gets him here, it looks like a huge get.

Aug 22, 2012
That guys offense is league ready. You can’t say that about a lot of prospects. Those splits are insane and that runner percentage is elite.

I wonder how he is defensively? Not that it matters that much, because that offense is absolutely electric.

He does have more turnovers than assists. So that’s a concern. But his percentages are especially impressive considering the kind of shots he’s taking and how often he likely has to bail them out at the end of a shot clock.

Also he hits free throws at a 90+ clip. Dead eye shooter.

ETA: In the first video, the shot at 1:21 and that step back 3 at about 2:30ish had me laughing out loud. Get this guy in maroon and white.

Last edited:

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
If Wikipedia is correct, it appears that Howland actually offered him out of high school.

I find it hard to believe that a kid from Columbia, MO would also turn down Mizzou out of high school, but that's the wikipedia says.

Nunya.sixpack

Jun 10, 2019
If Wikipedia is correct, it appears that Howland actually offered him out of high school.

I find it hard to believe that a kid from Columbia, MO would also turn down Mizzou out of high school, but that's the wikipedia says.

Clearly Jans cannot do anything except sign what Howland had coming already. Fire jans!!!!!!!

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
As an educator, I concur. Although I don’t think it’s a cultural thing. Unless you consider millennial parents cultural.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login