Looks like Stone Blanton will be committing to……….

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
He is announcing Monday at 11 I believe he said. T&L is still expecting State but Steve and Paul are calling it for USCe. Either way we are still gonna have a great NSD plus get some big time transfers

Choctaw Dawg

May 21, 2017
From what it sounds like USCe is guaranteeing him starting time in both baseball and football by his sophomore season. They want him that bad

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
From what it sounds like USCe is guaranteeing him starting time in both baseball and football by his sophomore season. They want him that bad

They might give him a shot to play two sports at some point, but no coach in their right mind is guaranteeing an unproven player PT.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Yeah. I mean, what's he going to do if he's not starting? Transfer out? If you're not a starter all that does for them is free up a scholarship.

Edit to add, for what it's worth, once he started wavering, I figured he was gone. Don't think it's a great decision for him. Football is about a wash, but he's missing real opportunity to play baseball at a premier program. And no, South Carolina is not a premier program and hasn't been since Ray Tanner retired.

Last edited:

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
You are a huge ****.
Hope I don’t get banned for calling the unbannable a huge ****

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Why you jumping him? This is being reported everywhere dickhead

What are the chances 047Dog and fighting Irish are the same poster? 047 seems to show up in every dumb *** thread Irish starts and seems to take up for Irish

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
South Carolina. Steve is even reporting it. Big swing and a miss here.

Not quite understanding all the Fighting Irish hate in this thread. He just posted a fact. He didn't even call anyone a noodle arm or tell anyone to pack their bags and get out of town.

Looks like he's broken some folks.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Strategic move to avoid the insanity this kid would have to deal with from either side if he stayed in state. Who could blame him.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
South Carolina. Steve is even reporting it. Big swing and a miss here.

Players go where they want for their own reasons, anyone not aware this guy was looking around is fooling themselves. I hope he still ends up here because he could be really good but he never was committed in football so I never really counted on him coming. We were told if this day comes and goes and he doesn't commit then it could be a problem and that played out. Our staff has not backed away from him so I can't blame them. Ultimately this is his choice and if goes somewhere else, he will be doing it because he truly believes that is what's best for him and I can't blame him for that either. No way, we would promise him playing time, no real coach would do that and I doubt Beamer did either. If you don't make your players earn it, then you can't be putting the best possible product on the field.

If he ends up not coming, I still think we will be fine at the position so the sky is not falling. State has two really good ones in Gilmore and Moore already committed to add to 7 freshman or Sophomores that are on the roster. That's pretty good depth to have 3 on the field. Sure, it would be nice to have one more in this class like Stone but this group is still pretty good. There are lots of years we only take 1 or 2 LB's even when we played 4.

What sucks is that recruiting ranking that everyone loves to see. I don't look at that so much as how each position group fills out with current players to maintain the pipeline.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
What are the chances 047Dog and fighting Irish are the same poster? 047 seems to show up in every dumb *** thread Irish starts and seems to take up for Irish

Nope. Just here to balance you sunshine pumping homers out with some real perspective. Irish was 100% correct here but you didn’t want to hear it. That’s a you problem.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
All of you Genespagers need to PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET OUT OF TOWN!

Fighting Irish came on here and posted accurate info, and you sunshine pumping clowns blasted him for it. Go somewhere else for your sunshine and rainbows.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

Fighting Irish came on here and posted accurate info, and you sunshine pumping clowns blasted him for it. Go somewhere else for your sunshine and rainbows.

Your mom pumps clowns.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Not quite understanding all the Fighting Irish hate in this thread. He just posted a fact. He didn't even call anyone a noodle arm or tell anyone to pack their bags and get out of town.

Looks like he's broken some folks.

I’m not in this thread (until now), but I get the hate. All his threads are like this though. Hate to be “that guy”, but I consider him an Ole Miss troll…

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

Do you really think that people were reacting to this post in a vacuum and not reacting to all of silly **** from the past like calling Lemonis Lemondhead. When 99% of your posts are negative you are going to get something right every once and a while. The sun shines on a dogs *** every once and while too but its still the ******* on a dog.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Do you really think that people were reacting to this post in a vacuum and not reacting to all of silly **** from the past like calling Lemonis Lemondhead. When 99% of your posts are negative you are going to get something right every once and a while. The sun shines on a dogs *** every once and while too but its still the ******* on a dog.

Also if you sat 1000 monkeys in front of a computer and gave them a key board to peck at, sooner or later one of them will actually type a word.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Didn't want to go negative on a future dog so I have not commented, but thank goodness I don't have to root for someone with that name... It's the name of somebody who miraculously came back to life on a soap opera.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login