Looks like that zone defense is working aGAIN

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
You're such a +!+$$%! idiot. The end of first half was bad because Varnado is in foul trouble and couldnt play. what would you do if you were Stansbury?

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
Unbelievable post. Then again, it's really not that unbelievable. Do you suggest we play them straight up, Einstein?

Uncle Leo

Jun 30, 2006
You know... since we match up so well with them and the zone clearly wasn't effective for the first 15 minutes of the half.

bullysleftnut

May 23, 2006
but Memphis is better than us.

Not to say we can't win but it's going to take a miracle performance to beat them.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
The #2 team in America is making adjustments to our zone. Wowzers! I sure hope that huckleberry Rick Stansbury can wipe the drool from his chin and wrap his retarded brain around that.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
UpTheMiddlex3Punt said:
They're picking us apart.

Make adjustments? No **** dumbass. What adjustments would you make? You ever think we are losing because the team we are playing is better than we are? That is something Stansbury cant control. I swear the ignorance on this board reaches new heights every day.
</p>

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
nice.

I love how people ***** like we're losing to Valley or something. We played some damn good defense for the majority of that half. Memphis is better than we are. Imagine that. They have huge NBA-sized guards. We have Randy Stewart and Tyler's little brother. Rick is doing everything he can to slow them down. I think it's good strategy to try to make them hit from outside. They have shown that if they aren't hitting shots, they are beatable by anybody.

Meanwhile, UNC is bending Arkansas over like a prison date. 33-11. So, being down 9 isn't the worst thing in the world.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login