Losoya

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm thinking all 5 starters are gone. Not that they were great but most of them have been starting for 2 or 3 years. I figured he was out of eligibility tbh

kired

Aug 22, 2008
This is the correct answer.
Unfortunately he would have been one of the only returning lineman who's had the opportunity to miss a block. I think we've got one more who was our main backup if someone came out. Other than that we have zero returning experience.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Unfortunately he would have been one of the only returning lineman who's had the opportunity to miss a block. I think we've got one more who was our main backup if someone came out. Other than that we have zero returning experience.
Understood. I remember watching him during the 2022 season and was impressed by his skills. Roll forward to 2023 and his play seems to have gone south. If his name wasn't on the back of his jersey I would swear it was a different kid playing. Hopefully, the new OL coach can turn around this dumpster fire of a OL.

Reactions: 85Bears

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Understood. I remember watching him during the 2022 season and was impressed by his skills. Roll forward to 2023 and his play seems to have gone south. If his name wasn't on the back of his jersey I would swear it was a different kid playing. Hopefully, the new OL coach can turn around this dumpster fire of a OL.
I was impressed with him in 2022 as well. He played a number of snaps at center in 2022. Made me wonder why they were switching he and Smith this past year.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
He’s a valuable lineman, veteran , utility can play several spots on the line cashing in on NIL maybe ? Was a good portal signing by Miller/Leach.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins
Dec 14, 2008
I'm thinking all 5 starters are gone. Not that they were great but most of them have been starting for 2 or 3 years. I figured he was out of eligibility tbh
Different situation but Reminds me of the joke my dad always said through the years. "The good news is that the whole offensive line returns. The bad news is that the whole offensive line returns."

patdog

May 28, 2007
There’s very few players I would mind losing to the portal. He’s not one of them. We’re starting almost from scratch next year.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I looked over the roster and made a post with projected starters. I'm assuming Percy Lewis has exhausted his eligibility but it's hard to know for sure. He was listed as a senior but might have a covid year. I hope so.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Too bad. Lasoya was pretty decent. Probably why he's heady to the portal. You only lose the decent ones to the portal.

Dawgtrax

Oct 28, 2023
I looked over the roster and made a post with projected starters. I'm assuming Percy Lewis has exhausted his eligibility but it's hard to know for sure. He was listed as a senior but might have a covid year. I hope so.
He was juco 20 and 21. Then at MSU 22 and 23. So I think he should have a covid year if he wants one.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login