Loss today for OSU knock them out of CFP?

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Since it will knock them out of the conference championship, does it knock them out of the top 4 or down to number 4?

patdog

May 28, 2007
It should. Their DBs are garbage. They could have maybe afforded a loss if they looked good. But not this.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Funny.....announcer saying Harbaugh is doing it the "old fashioned football way. Going against the fad of many current day teams that want to pass it 50+ times per game." Hmmm.

Reactions: Motodawg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Yep, I think they’re Rose Bowl bound unless TCU and USC get blown out.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I think it’s OSU or USC for the #4 spot. And, USC could very well go down tonight against ND.

Not sure how you put 2 loss LSU, Bama or Clemson in over a 1 loss OSU.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I think it’s OSU or USC for the #4 spot. And, USC could very well go down tonight against ND.

Not sure how you put 2 loss LSU, Bama or Clemson in over a 1 loss OSU.
Unless LSU finishes 11-2 as SEC champ, they will get processed out. Looks like 5 teams control their own destiny for making the playoff. Likely 1 is a lock already being Georgia.

USC wins out, they’re in
LSU wins out, they’re in
Michigan wins out, they’re in (possibly already in regardless)
TCU wins out, they’re in
Georgia wins out, they’re in

everybody else needs help

Anybody’s guess who is the first on the outside looking for a L. Bama or Ohio State.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
If LSU beats UGA, do we get two teams in CFP from SEC since UGA only loss would be a championship game?

my guess at the 4 are UGA, Mich, USC and TCU

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Let LSU best UGA, USC win out beating ND and Oregon to win PAC12, TCU beat whoever qualifies for the 2nd spot in the Big 12 Champ game, and Michigan win their champ game and then watch somebody get screwed.

My guess is TCU would be on the outside at which point the system would finally be proven broken

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Let LSU best UGA, USC win out beating ND and Oregon to win PAC12, TCU beat whoever qualifies for the 2nd spot in the Big 12 Champ game, and Michigan win their champ game and then watch somebody get screwed.

My guess is TCU would be on the outside at which point the system would finally be proven broken
At OU, Riley always choked in the CFP so i have a feeling that may happen against ND or Oregon. Just a gut feeling, but may just be indigestion from thanksgiving leftovers.

Rockymountaindawg

Dec 15, 2018
The only time I ever want LSU to not lose is when they play Mississippi. That’s also the only time I ever want Mississippi to not lose.

I hate them both
I have two ex-wives. Left one in Baton Rouge and met the other there before leaving. I should probably hate LSU as well, but might have a variation of Stockholm Syndrome.

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
I grew up on the coast and if I had seriously looked at a map and given it a little thought I might have ended up at LSU instead of State. That drive back and forth to Starkville in the mid 80s was a *****. Two and half hours down the interstate to BR would have been much easier.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Hey, if you go/went to school there, you get a fair chance. The ones that didn’t are the ones that are generally automatic.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Hey, if you go/went to school there, you get a fair chance. The ones that didn’t are the ones that are generally automatic.
Oh, I know. A guy I went to high school with played football at USM on scholarship and he is still the biggest LSU homer.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login