Lost a furry Brother today.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
A pet cat, you twisted 17s*

Pour some out for Spectre if you care.

He had a good 12-14 year run. He was a tiny Christmas gift from a girlfriend at the time. Never wanted him, never liked cats.

Grew to love him. I raised him like a dog. He'd sit, shake, fetch (a lil bit), came when I whistled or clicked my tongue, knew "AAH AAH" meant he was in trouble, etc.

All the girls in that bachelorhood decade said he was a pet version of me: lonesome, ornery, & mean.

He's entered the Transfer Portal to the Land of Milk & Honey (& Catnip).

Now I've got to clean up & go to a live concert/screening of Dirty Dancing for I bought these tickets for the wife's birthday 6 months ago.

I may be the only male in attendance.

Pour some out for me as well.

RIP Spectre Monkey

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Had a cat from a kitten to 19 years before it succumed to cancer. I love all animals; even had a red tailed boa for about 3 years from a baby to over 5 feet long. But I love watching lions kill hyenas.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Owning a cat is like effing a fat chick, you do it, but don't tell anyone.
Does it count if she wasn’t fat when you did her but ten years later you’re pumping gas at a local station and a very large woman in a very small car pulls up at the next pump. You’re thinking to yourself how sorry you feel for the suspension on that car and she turns around and you recognize the face. You quickly duck behind the pump and hope she didn’t see you. You dont even finish filling up, you just replace the nozzle and get out of there as fast as you can.

catvet

May 11, 2009
Whoever said dogs are like children and cats are like teenagers had it right. Each and every one has a different personality. If you take the time to meet them where they are at, it becomes a special relationship. I lost my cat Steve the Crocodile Hunter in January at 14.5. It almost killed me. Animals form that special bond and add colors to our mundane existence. Love them each and every day and watch them put pawprints on your heart. I'm sorry for your loss.

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
Yup, hate it. right now I’m watching a half golden half lab wither away and it sux. 13 years old and been a good one. Be surprised if she makes it thru the weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: She Mate Me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login