LoTan should have "missed" a high fast one from KC.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's odd that Florida got the home field ump calls last night and tonight. 🤔🤔🤔

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
If you think that umpire has anything to do with us losing that game, your just wrong. This team has no idea how to win close games.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I can say with confidence that I witnessed an abnormal amount of “balls” that were in the strike zone last night. I also witnessed an ump that was quite eager to send our batter back to the dug out by calling him out after the second strike. That’s all seen in a small amount of time that I actually watched.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Idk man. Allowing a 2 out rally in the top of the 9th by missing about 3 strikes that would have ended it. I would call that a factor

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
If you think that umpire has anything to do with us losing that game, your just wrong. This team has no idea how to win close games.

Maybe not but you know the guy is doing a terrible job when the commentators say something about it.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Idk man. Allowing a 2 out rally in the top of the 9th by missing about 3 strikes that would have ended it. I would call that a factor

THIS.

This team certainly has more than its fair share of short-comings especially in the clutch, but that ump took over the game & made it about himself...especially in the 9th.

fang

Nov 29, 2010
Mangum would’ve teed off on some of the 1st pitch strikes that we watched go by last night..

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
THIS.

This team certainly has more than its fair share of short-comings especially in the clutch, but that ump took over the game & made it about himself...especially in the 9th.

That's when I turned the game on and what I saw was umpire not giving any part of the edge of the plate so the pitcher had no choice but to throw it over the middle of the plate while losing their cool.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
The big hit for the win came after two perfectly placed strikes to the inside and outside corners. It forced KC to throw to the heart of the plate. People that think this stuff doesn't affect games don't understand the game. The umpire today was great. Called the game consistently.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
He was bad for sure

The big hit for the win came after two perfectly placed strikes to the inside and outside corners. It forced KC to throw to the heart of the plate. People that think this stuff doesn't affect games don't understand the game. The umpire today was great. Called the game consistently.

But there’s no way we win that game without scoring another run, which we didn’t. and we didn’t

He effected the game, but we still would have lost. A team that can’t play through some abysmal actions behind the plate is a team who won’t be playing postseason. That’s us all day and night this season. I’m more upset about our approach at the plate the entire weekend (year really), and the two balls that dropped in left during critical times.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login