Lotsa Smoke From the Natural State that Tittman is Out

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Arkansas has the facilities, the money and the big boosters to get good again quickly. I think they go all in this time. KJ got Pittboss fired, I think the guy is getting high before games.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Arkansas has the facilities, the money and the big boosters to get good again quickly.
Meh. They have those things but....much like aTm, something is off there. Otherwise they would already be good.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
No one is disagreeing with you, but they have been average for a long time despite all those things. Something just isn’t right up there
i do not claim to have any clue what s going on up there . we obviously know about Wal Mart but they also have Tyson Foods headquartered there. they have a worth of almost 17 billion dollars. besides Arky all they have is Arkansas State, who will be happy with anything they get from either one. something is amiss in Razorback land.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Arkansas doesn’t have a great talent base and they are small population wise. they aren’t going to be Alabama or Georgia, but they can get back to what they were under Petrino pretty quick. last go around they had boosters fighting over the Chad Morris hire/fire. I think they will go all in on this next hire. They won’t tolerate being at the bottom of the sec, too much money.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Arkansas doesn’t have a great talent base and they are small population wise. they aren’t going to be Alabama or Georgia, but they can get back to what they were under Petrino pretty quick. last go around they had boosters fighting over the Chad Morris hire/fire. I think they will go all in on this next hire. They won’t tolerate being at the bottom of the sec, too much money.
Texas A&M has proved money doesn’t mean everything.

Reactions: Fang1 and dawgman42

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Arkansas has the facilities, the money and the big boosters to get good again quickly. I think they go all in this time. KJ got Pittboss fired, I think the guy is getting high before games.
What they don’t have, and never will, is a local talent base. That’s why they’re usually nothing to write home about.

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
Meh. They have those things but....much like aTm, something is off there. Otherwise they would already be good.
We were saying the same thing about UGA a couple years back. All it took was the right coaching formula. The rest of the pieces fall in place afterwards when you have the resources.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
What they don’t have, and never will, is a local talent base. That’s why they’re usually nothing to write home about.
Texas and OK joining the SEC dould be huge for UPig. They had lots of texas talent and really good teams when they were in the Southwest Conference and played in the same conference as all the texas teams. Having UT, ATM, and OK all in SEC will get them a lot more attention from the texas kids.

UPig is already probably 30%+ texas students.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
No one is disagreeing with you, but they have been average for a long time despite all those things. Something just isn’t right up there
It's not a coincidence that they are both from the SWC. Texas has had some issues as well. I think the Ark and A&M came into the SEC with that SWC mentality and they have never been able to get over it. It was a conference with mostly Texas schools with a lot of money where all the schools in Texas had Billionaire boosters who tried to outdo each other and since they had the money the schools had to run the athletic programs the way the boosters wanted it to be run. Jimbo is gone because they wanted him gone. In the SEC the athletic departments were run by the department head. Now there for a while, when Bama was going through their low point after Stallins retired, Paul Byrant Jr was pulling a lot of the strings, and you see what happened there. Just my opinion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login