Love you Long (time)

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Screw all y'all throwing Long under the bus. He didn't even deserve to be thrown out (well maybe in todays basesball but even then, barely)

He showed cajones and teabagged a guy who tried to elbow him in the knee on a bang bang play at they plate.

Disclaimer: I never saw a video of the attack to the knee but "I heard it on the internet" which is enough for me.

Johnny Long is now an MSU player I won't forget because he has Girodos.

He definitely didn't cost us this game, Birmingham did for having not Girodos or maybe Sheulke for hanging a slider ( if you have any Girodos you come out pissed and dominate after that BS)

If the SEC doesn't fix this BS before tomorrow's game they also have tiny Girodos.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Screw all y'all throwing Long under the bus. He didn't even deserve to be thrown out (well maybe in todays basesball but even then, barely)

He showed cajones and teabagged a guy who tried to elbow him in the knee on a bang bang play at they plate.

Disclaimer: I never saw a video of the attack to the knee but "I heard it on the internet" which is enough for me.

He definitely didn't cost us this game, Birmingham did for having not Girodos.

If the SEC doesn't fix this BS before tomorrow's game they also have tiny Girodos.
I’m with you on this. It came down to a püssy head coach crying about his babies, and the SEC went apeshìt.

Let’s hope we can’t make this a rallying cry, if anything. Like Westy eating the banana or Cann…. nvm.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
what does Gerardo have to do with this? i always kinda liked the song "Rico Suave"...

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Don’t know Johnny Long but I know Jerry Long and he’s always been a real son of a *****. Him and the creature kids he had. Everybody in town knows to avoid the long family like the plague. Playing politics with your players is fine, if that’s your thing, just don’t expect a lot of love from the normal people of town.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
And UGA boards are chirping how they silenced the "Great Carnegie Hall of Baseball". I no longer like anything UGA. Even their stupid Dog looks goofy.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
And UGA boards are chirping how they silenced the "Great Carnegie Hall of Baseball". I no longer like anything UGA. Even their stupid Dog looks goofy.

I could've saved you the trouble. All white bulldogs are inbred & have health issues.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Screw that. As another poster posted, he could very well have just cost us a regional with that stupidity. I wouldn't have a problem with the SEC office reviewing the incident and lifting all the other suspensions and adding those games to his.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Without taking sides what exactly was the runner suppose to do ? If a catchers knee is blocking the plate what part of the runners body is appropriate to use to get the knee out of the way ?
If the runner is trying score, he usually extends his hand to reach the plate faster. The UGA clown cocked his elbow and led with it to Long’s ankle. Clearly a dirty slide intended to injure Long.

It wasn’t even a close play at the plate. The ball beat the runner by a couple of steps.

AssEndDawg

Aug 1, 2007

He definitely didn't cost us this game, Birmingham did for having not Girodos or maybe Sheulke for hanging a slider ( if you have any Girodos you come out pissed and dominate after that BS)

If you look at the video the runner tried to slap the ball out of his glove. Since catchers are taught to keep both hands on the ball, when the guy missed he went in between Long’s arms and ended up dragging him. It wasn’t super obvious but that with the initiation of contact when he was dead by three steps made me feel Long had a right to be pissed.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login