Low profile baseball m over s fitted

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Anybody ever found one? All the ones I have found have the high profile height on them. Love the mlb low profile on the field fitted hats.
Like this one.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Not sure if it's an adidas issue or what but I have not be able to find certain things I'm looking for that pro teams have.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Anybody ever found one? All the ones I have found have the high profile height on them. Love the mlb low profile on the field fitted hats.
Like this one.
Not the official game looking one but not too bad

Link to M over S cap:

1685030361077.png

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
Like this one.
I realize this link will do you no good currently as it's unavailable, but on occasion these pop back up and are exactly like the MLB low profile on-field hats. So might bear checking out from time to time to see if they restock...

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Nov 4, 2014
I got one in the Lodge a few years ago. Their official Adidas caps used to be different fits, but they didn't show anything different on the tags. I just went through my size, trying them on. Some were deep, some not.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Good find, this is what I want mine to look like, but I think that one is adjustable and I want a fitted one.
The clean up is adjustable. You want the 47 franchise. They definitely used to make it in m over s, I’ve had it in at least 2 colors, but I don’t see it online now.

Reactions: Dawgg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Good find, this is what I want mine to look like, but I think that one is adjustable and I want a fitted one.
Some I see online say fitted, some say adjustable, some say 1 Size Fits Most. That one doesn't say anything so not sure

Reactions: Dawgg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I realize this link will do you no good currently as it's unavailable, but on occasion these pop back up and are exactly like the MLB low profile on-field hats. So might bear checking out from time to time to see if they restock...

That's it.

I've been looking for that. Every time I'm in Starkville never can seem to come across it. The fitted one I have sticks way too high up. Feels like a 10 gallon hat

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login