LSU fan threw pee on Urban Meyer in 2007

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
He got what was given. Florida fans are known for the pee throwing on opposing fans. Or in the early 2000’s they were anyway

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Back in the croom years, I went to a game in Starkville the week after LSU had skull drug us. I know that doesn’t narrow it down. I needed to take a piss so I tried to go into Lloyd ricks, but the door was locked. I was pretty confused cause that was my go to spot. Some old alumni saw me and started laughing. He told me it was locked because the week before LSU fans had **** in the stairwells. Not one fan had **** in a stairwell. Fans had **** in the stairwells. They had literally coordinated taking a dump in the stairwells of a team that they had beaten by what felt like 75 touchdowns. Keep in mind LSU really doesn’t hate us. If anything they’re OK with us, this is just who they are.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Back in the croom years, I went to a game in Starkville the week after LSU had skull drug us. I know that doesn’t narrow it down. I needed to take a piss so I tried to go into Lloyd ricks, but the door was locked. I was pretty confused cause that was my go to spot. Some old alumni saw me and started laughing. He told me it was locked because the week before LSU fans had **** in the stairwells. Not one fan had **** in a stairwell. Fans had **** in the stairwells. They had literally coordinated taking a dump in the stairwells of a team that they had beaten by what felt like 75 touchdowns. Keep in mind LSU really doesn’t hate us. If anything they’re OK with us, this is just who they are.
Yeah, probably the same time that Dorman got closed for game days. I witnessed a tigah woman backed up to urinal! Something you don’t see often or ever for that matter.

Reactions: HailStout

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I don't know about stairwells but they had trashed upstairs floors of Dorman one year too, that's why its now locked for all games.

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
Who else here has had that happen in Baton Rouge at the planet of the apes stadium there?

A. I don't feel sorry for him, he's pretty much scum of the earth.
B. I don't entirely believe him (yeah, he was really wanting to swing on a random fan and then tried to go after him and had to be held back by a cop).
C. UM is an egomaniacal pathological liar - so, if it happened, good for the LSU fan.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yeah, probably the same time that Dorman got closed for game days. I witnessed a tigah woman backed up to urinal! Something you don’t see often or ever for that matter.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks, this was across the street from Dorman several years back

1725542618381.png

• Wow
Reactions: dawgman42

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’ve heard these kinds of stories about LSU before, but at the one game I’ve been to in Baton Rouge (October 2018), the people were super nice and welcoming. Could have been because I had my kids with me, but it was a great experience, except for JoeMo’s sнitty offense.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I’ve never come close to so many altercations as I have there (and I’ve been to a good many EB in Oxford).

Reactions: MarkDallas
Aug 22, 2012
In 2000, saw a LSU fan pissing of the upper deck in the endzone down into the MSU fans. Nothing they do surprises me. Only time I have ever seen that. I have been to every SEC stadium but Mizzou and A&M, also now Texas and OU.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
I’ve heard these kinds of stories about LSU before, but at the one game I’ve been to in Baton Rouge (October 2018), the people were super nice and welcoming. Could have been because I had my kids with me, but it was a great experience, except for JoeMo’s sнitty offense.
I feel like most of these stories are made up. I’ve been to at least 10 away games in Baton Rouge and had a blast every time besides getting our asses kicked on the field sans 2014. I was given more jambalaya than I could eat and beer than I could drink.

Aug 22, 2012
I feel like most of these stories are made up. I’ve been to at least 10 away games in Baton Rouge and had a blast every time besides getting our asses kicked on the field sans 2014. I was given more jambalaya than I could eat and beer than I could drink.
I am not saying that I wasn't offered beers after being yelled Tiger Bait. Their fans fall into the category of drunk, fun, and annoying. I just happened to see someone pissing into the MSU section. That is actually better than Oxford.

I saw a girl get hit in the head with a whiskey bottle and get carried out at Vaught.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks, this was across the street from Dorman several years back

View attachment 642234
jon voight showtime GIF by Ray Donovan

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah the game in went to in 14 was awesome. But we won and most fans were gone after half. The biggest ******* was actually a drunk *** state fan that passed out 2nd qtr

Reactions: Dawgg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If Kelly loses another game or two he better hope that's all they throw at him *8
Coonasses starting to get wrestles. I enjoyed jabbing the hell out of them in meeetings this week knowing full well they would kill us if msu played them this year but them thankfully we don't

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login