LSU football schedule

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Take a look at their schedule and you’ll notice that they apparently have flex options for every home game. Also take note that NONE of them are for earlier than 2:30.

That’s bad news for us. It really sucks that the powers can seemingly dictate their kickoff times to the SEC and leave the 11:00am games to us poors.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I wouldn’t put us on at prime time this year either.
How do you know? With portal who knows who is going to be good for sure. Missouri went from 6 wins to 10 wins. No body was predicting that. I worry about the defense. I feel pretty good about the offense. I don't expect much out of our team, but you never know. I would not be surprised if Missouri went back to six wins.

Reactions: Anon1704414204

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Depending on how we play I may need more than two toking games.
A&M might be our best chance for a night game depending on where we are with loss and wins. I am not getting my hopes up for Arkansas. I just don't see them being any better than last season unless they strike oil in the portal.

patdog

May 28, 2007
A&M might be our best chance for a night game depending on where we are with loss and wins. I am not getting my hopes up for Arkansas. I just don't see them being any better than last season unless they strike oil in the portal.
You can’t just say a certain time slot is for big games or bad games. It’s more which network it’s on. Anything on SECN is a bad game. Anything on ESPN or ABC is a big game. Even the 11:00 time slot on either of those is a prime slot.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
You can’t just say a certain time slot is for big games or bad games. It’s more which network it’s on. Anything on SECN is a bad game. Anything on ESPN or ABC is a big game. Even the 11:00 time slot on either of those is a prime slot.
I like night games because crowd is more energic, the stadium is louder, it is cooler, but I like morning games because I can get home in time to watch the night games on TV.

Reactions: patdog

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
They did give us two toking night games. There are two other SEC games that could end up at night.
Weed Smoking Games?
Just saw somebody beat me on the toking. Speaking of El Sux, they may have lost a starting D-Back who was arrested the other day for spy camming him & a female having relations. Now I ain't got nuttin' against no relations but you just can't be doing no girl like dat.

Last edited:

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
Take a look at their schedule and you’ll notice that they apparently have flex options for every home game. Also take note that NONE of them are for earlier than 2:30.

That’s bad news for us. It really sucks that the powers can seemingly dictate their kickoff times to the SEC and leave the 11:00am games to us poors.
a reminder of why your HC hire is so important and motivation for not going 1-7.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login