LSU lady sports making more than 5 stars

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It seems like I remember hearing about a lot of drama when you have that many divas in one place.

Not to mention the diva coach that can only coach running up and down the playing court.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Lotta simps out there with cash burning holes in their pockets.
I could be wrong but I think the girls are actually earning their NIL money. What I mean by that, while the men are largely getting NIL money from people donating to a collective. I think the women are actually getting paid to advertise products. Now I think that’s largely good looking girls who don’t mind showing their *** on Instagram.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Good for them. I wish I had that talent. <--- take that both ways.
C'mon, now, don't sell yourself too short. Never too late for the GLFR NIL campaign . . .

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Girl drama online is 10x more profitable than guy drama. The really are being sold like the LSU Kardashians honestly

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
I could be wrong but I think the girls are actually earning their NIL money. What I mean by that, while the men are largely getting NIL money from people donating to a collective. I think the women are actually getting paid to advertise products. Now I think that’s largely good looking girls who don’t mind showing their *** on Instagram.
Would agree, the girls earning big NIL money have learned to market themselves. Dunne has built a huge social following and leveraged it into partnerships with Vuori, Forever 21, American Eagle and others. Say what you want about the pictures she post, but one has to be very savvy to grow a following then leverage it like she has.

HotMop

May 8, 2006

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Livvy Dunne makes money off of apparel and is a recognizable figure, I have no idea why anyone would waste money on the other 3. Go up to a sports fan and ask them who won the Women's Basketball Championship, I'm saying 5% would know.
More than would know who won the NCAA baseball championship last year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login