LSU Offensive Lineman committed.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don't know if any of these guys will end up being worth a damn, but I am happy to see us putting forth some effort to get some bodies.
I think this one and the one from Memphis will be pretty solid players for us. Others a bit more of a crap shoot.

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
He had tons of offers out of high school. Played for powerhouse St. Thomas Aquinas out of FT Lauderdale. Not sure what made him transfer unless LSU told him to kick rocks. I think he's only been in college a year.

patdog

May 28, 2007
He had tons of offers out of high school. Played for powerhouse St. Thomas Aquinas out of FT Lauderdale. Not sure what made him transfer unless LSU told him to kick rocks. I think he's only been in college a year.
He's a 5th year Covid senior. Got decent playing time as a backup for LSU and started a few games in his career when a starter was injured.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
It's only been 3 transfer OL correct ?? The center will start for sure. Pounders might work his way in and this guy at the very least will be a great depth piece. OL is about as important as your QB. Without it ya got nothing

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
^^^expects everything to get fixed in year 1.
Could not be further from the truth. Which is clearly stated by my sarcastic response to you mocking of people who think the sky is falling. He’s a good pick up, but this isn’t the kind of pick up to be like “lol everyone thinks the sky is falling”

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
this guys a good pickup, Reese should be a starter and is probably the most talented lineman so that’s 4. Need to sign one more O lineman.

Reactions: patdog

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
One of my good friends is a die hard LSU fan and follows the roster very closely. I asked him about this guy and he said he has NFL draft potential, he’s that good. LSU is just returning everyone on their line next season and he wanted more PT. He was basically the OL’s 6th man and was really versatile. He was very disappointed to see this kid enter the portal. Great pickup for us

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The sky is falling.
GIF by Ghostbusters

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login