LSU v UT

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
UT. LSU is coming off a high after beating a not very good Auburn. One could even argue it was luck of the draw after the turnover competition those two had saturday night.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Think UT wins it. I still think LSU isn't very good. I'm hopeful that is our annual Leach head scratcher loss

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
LSU, I think LSU is better than everyone thinks. They have top 5 composite talent and once their coach gets them running his style of play they will be tough.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
UT all day. It’s early. It’s a great UT team. LSU barely beat an awful Auburn team. If lsu does pull this one off, it’ll make me feel better about us and about UT though.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
UT should win, but LSU seems to find a way to win games they have no business winning (us and AU). Plus it’s at LSU. I’m leaning LSU…

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Tennessee. I know it's at Baton Rouge, but LSU just isn't a good team and Tennessee is. It's that simple.

Vegas seems to think UT isn’t any better than MSU. They are getting the same line we did a few weeks ago.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
LSU. They should win and they will. Tennessee is getting a bunch of love right now for barely beating some extremely ordinary teams.

They beat Pitt by a TD who also lost to a horrible GT team that just fired their coach, and beat Florida at home in a game that was closer than it should have been.

I certainly don’t get all the hype. They are yet another team we still don’t know much about. I lump them right in there with us, LSU, Arkansas, A&M, Ole Miss, and Kentucky. There’s hardly any separation between those teams, and the home team is going to be somewhere between +2.5 and -2.5 whenever any of those two teams plays each other and both teams are healthy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login