LSU vs USCe WBB SEC Tournament game

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I've watched like 15min of this and have seen 3 shots hit the underside of the backboard, another 5 drives that fly wildly off the backboard with 0nchance of even hitting iron, and a fan just jumped onto the court to help break up a fight.

This is some terrible play to watch.

I am convinced that women's college volleyball will continue to grow in viewership(thanks to espn for adding live tournament broadcasting this past season) and is the best college sport to be seen as a quality product. It features legitimate athleticism and execution.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I don’t think that dude came on the court to break up the fight. No… he was keeping it real.

Reactions: Chesusdog

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I've watched like 15min of this and have seen 3 shots hit the underside of the backboard, another 5 drives that fly wildly off the backboard with 0nchance of even hitting iron, and a fan just jumped onto the court to help break up a fight.

This is some terrible play to watch.

I am convinced that women's college volleyball will continue to grow in viewership(thanks to espn for adding live tournament broadcasting this past season) and is the best college sport to be seen as a quality product. It features legitimate athleticism and execution.
Put them in Bikinis and play on sand and viewership will definitely “rise”

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login