Luke Getsy....

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Just realized he is the new OC with the Chicago Bears. Hope he is a much better NFL OC than he was a college WR coach or the Bears offense is in real trouble. Not that the Bears offense has much room to actually go down from where it was last year.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Did you watch Justin Fields any last year? That offense is in trouble

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I would take State's wr room over what the Bears are going to trot out there with the exception of Mooney.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Getsy was smart and got the hell out of here. He's fast tracking to a NFL HC job if Chicago doesn't kill it.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
The guy was our WR coach for a year. How in the world could you know how good of a coach he is. Plus he is in the NFL in his 30s. He obviously knows something

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Bears OL hasn’t looked great so far. If something bites them, it’ll be that, IMO.

Fields, Montgomery, WRs are all talented.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Bears OL hasn’t looked great so far. If something bites them, it’ll be that, IMO.

Fields, Montgomery, WRs are all talented.

Perhaps I didn’t see enough of fields or maybe he makes a big jump in year 2 but from what I saw last year, he’s not an NFL starter. Admittedly, I only saw a handful of games for the bears.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
The guy was our WR coach for a year. How in the world could you know how good of a coach he is. Plus he is in the NFL in his 30s. He obviously knows something

He's highly thought of in the NFL and that's all that matters.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008

Well, first of all, everything about Moorhead's offense was pretty bad at least given our personnel to run it and Getsy was no help. First, he apparently hated recruiting and also apparently hated working with college age kids. He should have probably just stayed in the NFL but I guess took our job because of his relationship with Moorhead. Under Moorhead here he was definitely part of the problem but that doesn't mean he is not a good coach at the NFL level, I really have no idea.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login