MagicDawg

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
@MagicDawg I have a random question. Do you ever perform at public or semi-public events? My daughter is big into magic and I would love to bring her to one of your shows. If I could do that and help a fellow Dawg that would be a win-win. I checked your website but didn’t really see anything so I thought I’d ask here.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
Most of my work is corporate entertainment events and speaking engagements, and I used to do some cruises. So my web site is not really geared to promote public shows. I do have some public events, though.

- I have produced a monthly show in Atlanta since 2014, minus Covid shutting down the venue, and I perform on that show several times a year. I also book all the guest talent. AtlantaMagicNight.com
- I am performing a one-man show in the Atlanta Fringe Festival this June.
- I am also working on getting a fundraising show date set for the metro-Jackson area.

All public shows will be promoted on my socials. Full list of socials: https://dot.cards/turnermagic

Thanks, and stay tuned!

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
Thank you sir! I appreciate the info. We’ll definitely try to come see you sometime this year.

Double Dawg

Mar 3, 2008
Most of my work is corporate entertainment events and speaking engagements, and I used to do some cruises. So my web site is not really geared to promote public shows. I do have some public events, though.

- I have produced a monthly show in Atlanta since 2014, minus Covid shutting down the venue, and I perform on that show several times a year. I also book all the guest talent. AtlantaMagicNight.com
- I am performing a one-man show in the Atlanta Fringe Festival this June.
- I am also working on getting a fundraising show date set for the metro-Jackson area.

All public shows will be promoted on my socials. Full list of socials: https://dot.cards/turnermagic

Thanks, and stay tuned!
Make sure the mid-80s Brandon grads know when & where.

Reactions: MagicDawg

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
will arnett magic GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login