Magnolia Cup

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
One team worth watching. Related: I don’t understand the soccer standings at all. Do we get no credit towards the sec tourney for beating Florida and tying TN?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Woo hoo! Ilana Izquierdo converts the PK when Maggie Wadsworth drew the foul in the box. She can’t weigh much more than 90 lbs, but shes been a damn good player for us.

Reactions: Dawgg

patdog

May 28, 2007
One team worth watching. Related: I don’t understand the soccer standings at all. Do we get no credit towards the sec tourney for beating Florida and tying TN?
We do. SEC website only show division games, but the tournament will be seeded based on overall conference record, except the 2 division winner are the to 2 seeds. We’re tied with Kentucky for the #3 seed.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Really impressed how the team has bounced back after losing a 3-0 lead at home against Tennessee and tying 3-3. They’ve had two straight wins since that game. That takes some mental toughness to recover from that terrible tie game against Tennessee but credit to the girls, they moved on gotten even better.

Reactions: patdog

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Really impressed how the team has bounced back after losing a 3-0 lead at home against Tennessee and tying 3-3. They’ve had two straight wins since that game. That takes some mental toughness to recover from that terrible tie game against Tennessee but credit to the girls, they moved on gotten even better.
Thanks for clearing up the UT game. I had no idea we tied that one. Last I saw, we were up 3-0 so the score I saw yesterday had me bewildered. I’m glad I didn’t witness that ending.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Good to see Soccer having a good season. It looks like Volleyball is not.
The volleyball thing is frustrating. The past few years we’ve been on the verge of something and then things peter out. It’s just slightly worse than football every year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login