Makai Polk

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Is Makai Polk the best transfer receiver in MSU history? He’s already one of the better receivers in MSU history based on his season stats so far. I’m a huge fan of his. I was surprised that he was good after the disasters that were Stephen Guidry and Isaiah Zuber.

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
It is so fricken wonderful to see our guys jump in very close coverage and come down with the ball. How many times in the past have we seen our guys get hit in the hands, chest or head with the ball?

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
It is so fricken wonderful to see our guys jump in very close coverage and come down with the ball. How many times in the past have we seen our guys get hit in the hands, chest or head with the ball?

Happened a lot with JoMo

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Is Makai Polk the best transfer receiver in MSU history? He’s already one of the better receivers in MSU history based on his season stats so far. I’m a huge fan of his. I was surprised that he was good after the disasters that were Stephen Guidry and Isaiah Zuber.

Outside of Dak’s jr and sr years this is the only offense in MSU history that can get the ball to wide receivers. We need as much as we can grab from the portal. Who cares about past busts.

Did you see the graphic they showed at the end of the first half? This is the first season since 1961 that we have two 500 yard receivers in the same season. THAT is embarrassing and it shows that we have never tried to have a modern offense for most of our history.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
Outside of Dak’s jr and sr years this is the only offense in MSU history that can get the ball to wide receivers. We need as much as we can grab from the portal. Who cares about past busts.

Did you see the graphic they showed at the end of the first half? This is the first season since 1961 that we have two 500 yard receivers in the same season. THAT is embarrassing and it shows that we have never tried to have a modern offense for most of our history.

Not entirely true. I remember us losing 52-45 to Georgia years ago when Tony Shell was our QB. We tried to have a high powered offense back then, but couldn't stop anyone with Bill Clay's defense.

garddog

Dec 10, 2008
Not entirely true. I remember us losing 52-45 to Georgia years ago when Tony Shell was our QB. We tried to have a high powered offense back then, but couldn't stop anyone with Bill Clay's defense.

Dang G, you just had to bring up Bill Clay's Defense. Might still be folks in therapy from the soul scaring.

AdamDawgDude

May 28, 2007

That touchdown catch by Calvin on the slant last week was a prime example. In years past, a throw like that behind the receiver is a guaranteed pick six.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
Dang G, you just had to bring up Bill Clay's Defense. Might still be folks in therapy from the soul scaring.

Haha. Remember how smart we were? Someone once thought that because Bill Clay was a decent (there were a few good years) defensive coordinator that he would be a genius at offensive coordinator. Yes, we, MSU did that.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
42-35 in the Tech and Ten season. I was walking back to Hamlin Hall after the game. There were some Georgia fans nearby and I commented that if I were a betting man, I’d put money on South Carolina to beat UGA next week.

And South Carolina did beat UGA.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login