Malik Heath with the TD?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
That’s one dude I didn’t peg to make it in the pros. And not because of talent

ETA and they still lose

Last edited:

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
He got on the wrong side of Leach or someone on the staff. At the time, according to Rosebowl, we told him to leave because he wouldn't get much playing time because of all our talented WRs and he was a cancer. I though that was stupid. He wasn't a cancer at OM and is now in the NFL.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He got on the wrong side of Leach or someone on the staff. At the time, according to Rosebowl, we told him to leave because he wouldn't get much playing time because of all our talented WRs and he was a cancer. I though that was stupid. He wasn't a cancer at OM and is now in the NFL.
Leach didn't have much patience for any type of garbage. When we talk about evolution of coaches, that's probably one area where he could have maybe attempted to get slightly more realistic about in the modern age. Remember Craig James' kid?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Leach didn't have much patience for any type of garbage. When we talk about evolution of coaches, that's probably one area where he could have maybe attempted to get slightly more realistic about in the modern age. Remember Craig James' kid?
yuup and Kylin Hill.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Maybe, if we really did give him a kick in the shorts, he took that criticism and changed? If so, that was a great way to mentor a young man. Give him what he needs to improve.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
yuup and Kylin Hill.
In a regular year, with regular practice and discipline, I wonder what that 2020 team could have been. The LSU game showed you the talent some of the upperclass had (Costello, Hill, Mitchell, Shavers, Payton, Heath). But the way it turned out, with COVID, Leach tweeting out the noose, social justice crap, and then generally everybody not giving a 17 during the season, it basically became a transition season for the incoming freshmen.

Then Leach dies (ironically, one year ago today) before we can realize the payoffs of taking those lumps. We Are......

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
In recent years, we've run off Kylin Hill, Malik Heath, and Dillon Johnson. Not a good track record on our part.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Hill got run out of the NFL too for basically being a locker room cancer. He’s now with the Orlando Guardians in the XFL.

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
Dillon and Hill, I hate we lost them. But Heath? 17 that guy.
Oh, I agree. But still, we've sent a lot of talent packing. Add our early departures/transfers and it's easy to understand how we're so bad right now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login