Man having a vasectomy during an earthquake…

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Lithotripsy

#kidneystones
I've had that one time. Didn't mind that. But if I ever hear another doctor mention the word stent again in my life when referring to that section of my body there's going go be a fight to the death. I didn't know the human body could leverate until the doctor pulled that thing out. I'm sure they heard me in the lobby, out in the parking lot, and perhaps across town.

• Haha
Reactions: dawgman42

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I've had that one time. Didn't mind that. But if I ever hear another doctor mention the word stent again in my life when referring to that section of my body there's going go be a fight to the death. I didn't know the human body could leverate until the doctor pulled that thing out. I'm sure they heard me in the lobby, out in the parking lot, and perhaps across town.
You know you could have had anesthesia…

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Pretty sure the power went out during my circumcision. It would explain a lot... Or at least a little.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Putting it in I did. But when he removed it he did it at his doctor's office. He made no mention of such. Just gave me a hydrocodone about 20 minutes before he started his mining exploration.
Mine didn't give me ****. I was watching on the tv screen when he jerked it out like he was cranking a weed eater. I came about two feet off the table.

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
This is actually a beautiful microcosm of MSU fandom. An earthquake hits when you have a razor on your nutsack. Of course it would

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login