Margaritaville > Mossy Oak >>> Realtree...

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
Southern Miss breaking out the Margaritaville uniforms tomorrow...

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

patdog

May 28, 2007
Nice. One of my high school teachers was at USM when Buffet was there. Said he never went to class, just sat around on the steps of the fraternity house playing his guitar.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I had heard about this from my brother, a buzzard, and thought it would be awful. But I have got to say looking at the merch it is not nearly as bad as I expected.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Let me say Mr. Eagle and Mr. Drebin I am in awe of having contributors of your stature on here even know that I existed. That being said when a gimmick gets stale you have to move onto the next. You never do the same gag for too long.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Let me say Mr. Eagle and Mr. Drebin I am in awe of having contributors of your stature on here even know that I existed. That being said when a gimmick gets stale you have to move onto the next. You never do the same gag for too long.
Lucifer--

You of all entities should know that evil (not to be confused with Ole Miss) is timeless and never stale.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Some gimmicks are timeless

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
Nice. One of my high school teachers was at USM when Buffet was there. Said he never went to class, just sat around on the steps of the fraternity house playing his guitar.
My father was a Kappa Sig at southern in the early 70's and has told stories about him making visits to the house. To this day my dad hates his guts and will turn the station if he comes on the radio.

Reactions: Anon1664516582

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
My father was a Kappa Sig at southern in the early 70's and has told stories about him making visits to the house. To this day my dad hates his guts and will turn the station if he comes on the radio.
There has to be a story here. Enquiring minds want to know.

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
There has to be a story here. Enquiring minds want to know.
To condense a few stories, my dad told me that he never saw him sober. It was about the time where his Buffett's carer was just getting started. He would show up at the house from time to time belligerently drunk. Trash the house, crash on a couch and wake up the next morning like nothing happened. My father still refers to him as that drunken a**hole.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
To condense a few stories, my dad told me that he never saw him sober. It was about the time where his Buffett's carer was just getting started. He would show up at the house from time to time belligerently drunk. Trash the house, crash on a couch and wake up the next morning like nothing happened. My father still refers to him as that drunken a**hole.
Sorry for partying.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login