Mark Emmert mentions Penn State

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
Mark, if I ever meet you face to face, duck. That’s all I can say you fat ***, puss bag, douche nozzle, *** licking, mother ******* piece of rat ****.

Put that in place and put a bow on it.
^^^ This exactly.

That disgusting piece of human excrement needs to have his face bashed in. Hope I get to see Karma deliver the blow (or my fist, if I had the chance).
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
I won’t allow any of these people to bother me….they'll either get their just desserts or they won’t.

‘Tis above my pay grade.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  2. 02 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern