Marks and Rogers both expected to play…

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I wish we were good enough to hold them both for the eggbowl, but we’re not so…

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think we will light them up pretty good. Maybe 40 ?? If that freaking D can keep from get Gored maybe we can hold them to less than 30. Obviously I have little hope for the Egg. I would love to watch Will light their asses up for fitty tho.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I wish we were good enough to hold them both for the eggbowl, but we’re not so…
Probably won’t hurt Rogers to get a warmup game after being out so long. I wouldn’t mind resting Woody till Thursday, or at least keep his workload light.

It’ll be hilarious if these two are fully healthy and our best offensive game of the season is the egg bowl.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Probably won’t hurt Rogers to get a warmup game after being out so long. I wouldn’t mind resting Woody till Thursday, or at least keep his workload light.

It’ll be hilarious if these two are fully healthy and our best offensive game of the season is the egg bowl.
barbara-kruger-untitled-(from-your-mouth-to-gods-ear).jpg

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
I expect the Dogs to beat the Eagles about like the Georgia Bulldogs beat the LandSharkBlackBearRebels last week.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Problem is firing Arnett after a W and even worse after a W over the Rebs (if that could possibly happen with Rogers and Marks back).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login