Maroon is all that matters

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
I had a job to finish in Starkville yesterday . I took the opportunity to stop by one of the state gear stores (I won’t call it by name but it’s one this isn’t supposed to happen at) to check out the interlocking msu. I grabbed a sweatshirt style blanket for my wife that had a large interlocking on it. I was excited to give it to her and frank excited to see the logo. Listened to podcasts on the way back to Brandon thinking to myself that maybe our new ad ame our marketing dept finally gets it. Unwrapping this crimson red blanket and feeling that familair feeling was deflating. Some things change but some always stay the same.

Hail State

Dec 27, 2009
That’s most likely the manufacturer’s fault right? Go to any store that sells State gear and you’ll find 20 shades of maroon. AD can’t police that.

Reactions: Dawgg

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
I can't help but laugh every time I see a Maroon is all that matters tshirt in public. Mostly because of a rant that Hadad did on the podcast once where he tore into some guy that was wearing one

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I had a job to finish in Starkville yesterday . I took the opportunity to stop by one of the state gear stores (I won’t call it by name but it’s one this isn’t supposed to happen at) to check out the interlocking msu. I grabbed a sweatshirt style blanket for my wife that had a large interlocking on it. I was excited to give it to her and frank excited to see the logo. Listened to podcasts on the way back to Brandon thinking to myself that maybe our new ad ame our marketing dept finally gets it. Unwrapping this crimson red blanket and feeling that familair feeling was deflating. Some things change but some always stay the same.
Merlot.

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
That sounds like campus bookmart to me. Tennesseee has the color problem too. People who work at the manufacturer are 17n lazy.

Reactions: Motodawg

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
I had a job to finish in Starkville yesterday . I took the opportunity to stop by one of the state gear stores (I won’t call it by name but it’s one this isn’t supposed to happen at) to check out the interlocking msu. I grabbed a sweatshirt style blanket for my wife that had a large interlocking on it. I was excited to give it to her and frank excited to see the logo. Listened to podcasts on the way back to Brandon thinking to myself that maybe our new ad and our marketing dept finally gets it. Unwrapping this crimson red blanket and feeling that familair feeling was deflating. Some things change but some always stay the same.
Will, is that you??

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
How have those pieces of garbage not dry rotted by now?
I admit, I still have one. The day I got it I put it in a gallon ziplock and its been there since totally undisturbed. It may be dry rotted, or, it may be laying dormant in excellent shape until we have a 6 Pack Blue Tent in the Junction again and I will be rocking that baby proudly. Hope there's a white out that day too!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I'm kind of chuckling at what your expectations are for an AD. I'm trying to envision Selmon walking into Campus Bookmart, Maroon & Co, or the Lodge, 2X4 in hand like Buford Pusser in Walking Tall, and laying waste to anything in the store that doesn't match his Pantone 505 swatch.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
They would need a 25 man team putting in 60 hours a week to keep up with all the crimson that passes as maroon.
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I'm kind of chuckling at what your expectations are for an AD. I'm trying to envision Selmon walking into Campus Bookmart, Maroon & Co, or the Lodge, 2X4 in hand like Buford Pusser in Walking Tall, and laying waste to anything in the store that doesn't match his Pantone 505 swatch.
And checking all the stores on the coast, in Jackson, Meridian, Memphis, the national stores and online stores.

It’s like being mad that the county laborers did a bad job cutting a ditch on your road and telling the neighbors- “see, I told you not to vote for Bill Smith for County Supervisor”…

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
And checking all the stores on the coast, in Jackson, Meridian, Memphis, the national stores and online stores.

It’s like being mad that the county laborers did a bad job cutting a ditch on your road and telling the neighbors- “see, I told you not to vote for Bill Smith for County Supervisor”…
Selmon busting up Fanatics headquarters:

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Maron***

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
I heard from a reliable source that a construction guy buried a "Maroon is all that matters" t-shirt somewhere in the new dude and that is why we suck now.***

• Haha
Reactions: yakalot2

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I can't help but laugh every time I see a Maroon is all that matters tshirt in public. Mostly because of a rant that Hadad did on the podcast once where he tore into some guy that was wearing one
This would be a great fantasy football loser’s punishment. Force the loser to walk right up to Hadad with a Maroon is all that matters shirt during a public T&L broadcast

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
This would be a great fantasy football loser’s punishment. Force the loser to walk right up to Hadad with a Maroon is all that matters shirt during a public T&L broadcast
That actually seems worse than The Sacko.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login