Math Corral....

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Wouldn't surprise me. He is that kind of a shitbird, like they all are.

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
He said in his post game interview he’d play. As far as him being that “kind of shitbird” lol, I’d love to hear what he’s done that’s indicated you he’s anything if not a competitor.

With that said, if he opts out, I don’t give a damn, personally. He laid it all on the line for Ole Miss this year. He needs to do whats best for him. This playoff has made these bowl games irrelevant, in all honesty

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
He said in his post game interview he’d play. As far as him being that “kind of shitbird” lol, I’d love to hear what he’s done that’s indicated you he’s anything if not a competitor.

With that said, if he opts out, I don’t give a damn, personally. He laid it all on the line for Ole Miss this year. He needs to do whats best for him. This playoff has made these bowl games irrelevant, in all honesty

You need to do a little research on your boy. I'm also a USC fan. I had heard of him way before you ever did. He isn't the kind of guy I would want for the face of my program. He quite obviously is a competitor, in a lot of things.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Ole Miss was about the only program that would take him because of his history. Ole Miss did a good job of keeping him out of trouble, or hiding it.

Last edited:

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I get so tired of hearing this ****. If anybody actually knows why Matt Corral is supposed to be the antichrist, spill it. All I ever read is “Ole Miss is the only program that would take him” and “just WAIT until NFL scouts find out about his past.” If it’s so well 17ing known, just post it.

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
What exactly is in his past that’s so bad? I’ve never seen anything, yet I read vague posts on here all the time. Looks like sour grapes from an opposing fan base. Also, I don’t believe he’s skipping the bowl game. He’s proven all season he’s one of the grittier competitors in the conference.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
All I know about is he supposedly beat up Gretzky’s son and had to leave high school, and there were rumors of him showing up to a recruiting event intoxicated, and there were rumors of his family being a **** show. All sounds pretty weak to me at this point. I don’t like the guy, and I first learned who he was in the egg bowl when he threw a punch at us, but I doubt there’s anything that comes out that causes any issues with the NFL

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
He was at a high profile school in California and got into a fight with Wayne Gretzky’s son. Was dismissed from that school and was dismissed from the second school as well. Finished at his third school and retained his 4 star ranking.

The end, that’s all that happened. Thing is, he’s an Ole Miss QB so everything he did was trumped up. Just a hot head, doing hot head things.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
He was at a high profile school in California and got into a fight with Wayne Gretzky’s son. Was dismissed from that school and was dismissed from the second school as well. Finished at his third school and retained his 4 star ranking.

The end, that’s all that happened. Thing is, he’s an Ole Miss QB so everything he did was trumped up. Just a hot head, doing hot head things.

There was also an incident at a USC summer camp, that had nothing to do with him being a hot head, that caused them to reject his long standing commitment. The thing with Gretzky's son was a lot more than a school boy fight. The results speak for themselves. I'm a USC fan. They wanted him BAD. His talent was obvious. I had heard of ALL of it before he was ever committed to Ole Miss, or Florida. Ole Miss was the only Power 5 school that would take him when it came time. Quit trying to be the cool kid by downplaying this stuff.

Last edited:

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
No worries, all good. So what’s the rumor about the USC camp incident? I honestly like watching the kid play. Wish it was somewhere other than OM, but that’s how it played out. I’m kinda surprised at the hate this kid gets. He’s nowhere near the douche that say, Chad Kelly was while he was in Oxford. I’ll go a step farther and say it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if my Saints drafted him.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
All I know about is he supposedly beat up Gretzky’s son and had to leave high school, and there were rumors of him showing up to a recruiting event intoxicated, and there were rumors of his family being a **** show. All sounds pretty weak to me at this point. I don’t like the guy, and I first learned who he was in the egg bowl when he threw a punch at us, but I doubt there’s anything that comes out that causes any issues with the NFL

I learned who he was when SC cut him loose and he committed to Florida. According to what I heard from USC source, he put Gretzky's kid in the hospital, got kicked out of a private school, went to another private school, and got in a fight and got kicked out there too. He then went to his local public school. It was the incident at the summer football camp, not a recruiting event or the fights, that caused SC to cut him loose. The previous UF coach was fine with all that, Mullen wasn't. I wonder how UF/Mullen would have turned out if he had been. Again, I had heard all that stuff from USC sources before he was ever mentioned at Ole Miss. Now it seems he has cleaned up his act. Hopefully he has now as he is gone from UM and his talent on the football field is undeniable. I think he may be the best QB UM has ever had, including the Mannings. He is damn sure better than Archie.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
No worries, all good. So what’s the rumor about the USC camp incident? I honestly like watching the kid play. Wish it was somewhere other than OM, but that’s how it played out. I’m kinda surprised at the hate this kid gets. He’s nowhere near the douche that say, Chad Kelly was while he was in Oxford. I’ll go a step farther and say it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if my Saints drafted him.

It was mentioned above, but it was at a football camp at SC, not a recruiting event. I have no knowledge, rumor or otherwise, about his family. I've never seen that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login