Matt Corral

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Eh, for a Rebel the guy doesn’t seem that bad. If I was gonna draft him, this wouldn’t change my analysis. For historical context, that’s the same score that Jim Kelly, Steve McNair, and Terry Bradshaw made. It’s also one point lower than Dan Marino, one point higher than Donovan McNabb, and two points higher than Lamar Jackson.

About 10-12 years ago, I took the Wonderlic at a work conference. It’s not that easy, but it’s not that hard either. The questions get progressively harder. Never understood why guys don’t prep for it.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
That score will really help Willis if he needed any extra push.

But as mentioned plenty of good qb didn’t have high scores as natural instincts play such a high part of qb play.

However a super low score would be extremely concerning but he’s in the range where it won’t affect his stock much, if at all

patdog

May 28, 2007
Appears to be fake. I think the NFL has quit giving the Wonderlic test starting this year.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Corral's ability to run was as big a weapon as his passing in college, if he tries to run that much in the NFL his Wonderlic score won't matter for long anyway.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login