Matt Wyatt from the top rope!!!

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Did the announcers fuss during ours? I was listening to Matt during that.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It was a big thing for about a day. People were acting like it was the beginning of the end of society, I guess because it was the week after Christmas and nothing else was going on.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Most of the time these things could be prevented by refs throwing flags when the back and forth junk is happening. Just call offsetting penalties and let them know you will be thrown out and most fights will never happen.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Yeah. The refs completely lost control of that game. Missed several 15-yard penalties against Tulsa. When you let that kind of stuff go during the game, you're just asking for problems.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Kirk Herbsreit was one of the main people being ninnys about it. I didn’t like him much anyway but 17 him forever after that. He has no business or right to preach about class in the game of football. Fights happen all the time, it’s not ideal but it happens. And when it happens I want our Bulldogs to kick the **** out of whoever decides to fight them.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
This goes back to Herbie being the replacement for Craig James when he bolted for CBS. It used to be Craig and Corso on ESPN college gameday and then it has been Herbie and Corso since. I guess all of the ESPN SJWs were not happy with the report that Leach locked Craig's son in a shed/electrical closet at practice which was proven to be false by multiple eyewitnesses, but don't let facts get in the way of your hatred towards Mike Leach. Leach was the guy who gave Craig James' priveleged and undertalented son a shot. He did say years ago that his biggest regret was not cutting Adam James. I'm sure that didn't sit well with the pusswas at ESPN.

Fast forward to Herbie and our bowl game last year. The fight broke out while Leach was in the stands with some of our fans. I guess he prefers a coach like Lane Kiffin who makes gestures to our fans and jaws on the field with 20 year olds.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
This goes back to Herbie being the replacement for Craig James when he bolted for CBS. It used to be Craig and Corso on ESPN college gameday and then it has been Herbie and Corso since. I guess all of the ESPN SJWs were not happy with the report that Leach locked Craig's son in a shed/electrical closet at practice which was proven to be false by multiple eyewitnesses, but don't let facts get in the way of your hatred towards Mike Leach. Leach was the guy who gave Craig James' priveleged and undertalented son a shot. He did say years ago that his biggest regret was not cutting Adam James. I'm sure that didn't sit well with the pusswas at ESPN.

Fast forward to Herbie and our bowl game last year. The fight broke out while Leach was in the stands with some of our fans. I guess he prefers a coach like Lane Kiffin who makes gestures to our fans and jaws on the field with 20 year olds.

The thing with Adam James and Leach happened no less than a decade after Herbstreit joined College Gameday.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login