Maybe Germans, but needs to be posted…

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
I don’t blame him. 5 out of the last 6 will do that to a man. Well, a weak man anyway. It doesn’t bother him, or State fans, that they are still dragging Chucky Mullins around.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
He should have titled that post "IMPOTENT RAGE!"

Last edited:

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
THIS IS WHY I HATE THOSE ********!!! (Also many other reasons)
What a bunch of pricks!
Used to be, when they got mad, they broke the stick on their rebel flag and threw them on the ground, then the school took their rebel flag away, so they can no longer do that. He was getting his anger relief out then best way he could, since there was no way he was going to dump his red cup of coke and rebel yell whiskey on the ground.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i will give this mucker futher credit for one thing, at least he said what all of the other ole miss fans are thinking... they are all hating this and have been since day one, even more so after they got skull drug by TT and we won our NYD bowl. and one more thing, if lane kiffen died in a car wreck today, not saying i want it to happen, but if it did, how many teams would be doing the same thing for him as they done for the Pirate? how many current or former coaches would be there for his memorial? sorry if i got longwinded, i just hate them soooo much.

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
That guy sounds like a real jerk. My own experience has been that this is not reflective of even the majority of the most die-hard OM fans I know.

I would think that a good way to get this page screenshotted and posted on a reb forum is to create hypotheticals about other coaches' deaths. "Which fanbase's suffering would be more appreciated by more people" is not a healthy contest.

I often have to remind myself not to let some other guy's unhealthy, unhelpful anger become the seed of my own.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I don't blame him for pulling for Illinois, but getting tired of tributes to a deceased coach just because he coached for your rival is sad.

The few Rebels I know were quick to send me pics of a Rebel helmet with the "Mike" stickers on them with comments of how some things transcend a rivalry. I had to let them know that was an SEC thing, and it would have been way more surprising if they had NOT worn the stickers.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Tangent to this but this tweet from Team Prime Twitterpalooza rubbed me the wrong way. They hid any branding on his shirt, added mountains behind him and it just looked bad to me. Obsessed with building their brand and this was not decent IMO

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Tangent to this but this tweet from Team Prime Twitterpalooza rubbed me the wrong way. They hid any branding on his shirt, added mountains behind him and it just looked bad to me. Obsessed with building their brand and this was not decent IMO

To be fair, there is a logo on his shirt and it’s Wazzu’s. They did mention Mississippi State in the message.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
To be fair, there is a logo on his shirt and it’s Wazzu’s. They did mention Mississippi State in the message.
True they just looked for a different shirt that mostly hid the logo (I might be short sighted but I didn't see anyone else do this). And yes mentioned State in the message but making that image to me is just low class and looks very intentional

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login