Maybe I’m not good at searching anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
But I’m having hell finding the ID of the person who drove the SUV through a parade. Anyone got a link to who they have in custody?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I typed in "parade in custody" and got dozens of hits. If you're looking for a specific name, don't see one.

UPDATE: "Journalist Karol Markowicz tweeted that according to court documents, 39-year-old Darrell Edward Brooks Jr. was arrested and taken into custody as a suspect in the attack."

Last edited:

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Thanks. I know who Ngo is and I’m really surprised his tweets weren’t retweeted into my timeline as I always see his stuff. But after a quick search, my conspiracy theorist mind knows why I wasn’t seeing this information.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
What? If it bleeds, it leads. This story is going to dominate the news cycle for several days.

Sounds like he was fleeing the scene of a separate crime when he ended up in the parade.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
What? If it bleeds, it leads. This story is going to dominate the news cycle for several days.

Sounds like he was fleeing the scene of a separate crime when he ended up in the parade.

The story itself will be mentioned. Facts and important details are being left out though.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Like what? This doesn’t seem to be a premeditated act of terror.

I saw Twittering mentioning a stabbing being the potential incident he was fleeing. Also, some talk rather or not he was being actively pursued by law enforcement before entering the parade route. I’m sure all of that will come to light over the next several days.

Last edited:

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Like what? This doesn’t seem to be a premeditated act of terror or anything.

The race of the driver, the motive, his social media history, etc. It's all out there; you just have to dig for it because the big news outlets aren't going to say it in the current climate.

Meanwhile, if the driver had been a white male, his picture would be on the front page of every site with "white supremacy" conspiracy theories breathlessly uttered.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
The race of the driver, the motive, his social media history, etc. It's all out there; you just have to dig for it because the big news outlets aren't going to say it in the current climate.

Meanwhile, if the driver had been a white male, his picture would be on the front page of every site with "white supremacy" conspiracy theories breathlessly uttered.

Drebin, for the love of God, please stop with all these facts. That's enough.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015

^^^ this ^^^^

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
And if Kyle Rittenhouse had been black he most likely wouldn't have survived the night of the shooting to get to trial. Why even go this path?

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
There doesn’t seem to be any connection to race, religion or politics here. I think you’ve started off believing that there was and now you’re filling in the gaps with additional conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login