Maybe our OC has one more game

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Bryan Ellis looks like he can field a offense that will put up impressive numbers.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
And can't be announced yet

Actually, we can land him. 2.5 million and full control. He will never get that at TCU. Dykes will have control.

All HC openings in the power 5 are full. Here would be the closest thing he could get without being a HC.

We have to stop thinking we can not get these types of coaches.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Actually, we can land him. 2.5 million and full control. He will never get that at TCU. Dykes will have control.

All HC openings in the power 5 are full. Here would be the closest thing he could get without being a HC.

We have to stop thinking we can not get these types of coaches.
He's a year away from being the HC somewhere. He's gonna sit until he gets his own hc gig.

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
So here are my thoughts, and feel free to shoot holes in it…..
Could we already have an agreement in place with someone who will be coaching Monday night?
Also, we have recently hired 2 or 3 offensive coaches, Bumphis and Friend. That seems odd if we still don’t know who the OC is….wouldn’t a new OC want his own guys….unless the OC is known and he has agreed to these guys coming on staff.

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I clicked on this thinking somebody was floating Todd Monken out there 🤣🤣🤣

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If it's meachum does he coach tight ends and Lindly is brought in to coach qbs? I don't it it being ricker. We need someone that can develop qbs. So far we don't have that person on staff.

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
So here are my thoughts, and feel free to shoot holes in it…..
Could we already have an agreement in place with someone who will be coaching Monday night?
Also, we have recently hired 2 or 3 offensive coaches, Bumphis and Friend. That seems odd if we still don’t know who the OC is….wouldn’t a new OC want his own guys….unless the OC is known and he has agreed to these guys coming on staff.
Coordinators do not get to hire their own guys.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
If it's meachum does he coach tight ends and Lindly is brought in to coach qbs? I don't it it being ricker. We need someone that can develop qbs. So far we don't have that person on staff.
Meacham coaches QBs and uses TEs. He also runs his QB.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
It's actually just one of the posters here, and they just are wanting to see how many threads they can generate before we go scorched earth after the announcement on his style of coaching and how few FB dives he will run.

Reactions: Old Fart Dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login