MBB South Carolina vs North Carolina State

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
Looks like South Carolina will play pre season game against North Carolina State. I guess it is a good thing that NCSU no longer has their wrecking ball Burns.

Last edited:

Sleepyhead

Jul 23, 2023
Any thoughts on what the starting five may look like. Obviously, Wright and Murray-Broyles will play a lot. If the two big guys from Bama and Mizzou contribute they have great size for 4 and 5 slots. Plenty of good wing type players on the roster (Stute, Z. Davis, Conyers, Cam Scott) to supplement 2-4 slots.

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
I have to tell you I really don't like the way Burns plays. He is incredibly talented but plays bully ball. I don't think that was part of the original Neighsmith plan. A little physicality is fine but just pushing people around the court should be a foul in my mind. I'm glad he is gone. I don't watch NBA so I never have to see him again.

Reactions: 92Pony

AngloCock

Aug 14, 2023
I have to tell you I really don't like the way Burns plays. He is incredibly talented but plays bully ball. I don't think that was part of the original Neighsmith plan. A little physicality is fine but just pushing people around the court should be a foul in my mind. I'm glad he is gone. I don't watch NBA so I never have to see him again.
Shack backing down Christian Laetner was bully ball. If you can, why not?

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Non-con schedule is beefed up slightly over last year. Playing @ IU will be fun.

I am not expecting to duplicate the magic of last year's team, but we enter this year expectations.

Good news, is we get Auburn at home this year. They systematically thrashed and dismantled us in every way possible last year. Twice.

Mar 24, 2022
I think of all opponents aside from Clemson,a win over Auburn basketball would make me happiest.To me Bruce Pearl represents all that is wrong with college sports.A total jerk who refused to cooperate with his own President in an investigation and somehow kept his job.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login