MBB: The Athletic Bubble Watch…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
State projected to be in.

Movement: Kentucky, humbled by a last-second loss to LSU mid-week, earns lock status with a bounce-back home rout of Alabama on Saturday. The Wildcats are that team where I won’t be shocked if they make an Elite Eight run or get bounced in the opening round. The defense is dreadful, but when the offense is humming, it’s good enough to overcome.

Mississippi State moves up to safely in the field while riding a five-game winning streak, but the Bulldogs have a tough road ahead: vs. Kentucky, at Auburn, at Texas A&M, vs. South Carolina. A&M hangs on despite a four-game skid, but Ole Miss drops off having lost five of six.

Reactions: aTotal360

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
State will be favored in 3 of last 4. Should get a 7 seed easy IF we win those we are favored in.

-4.5 tonight.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I think we’re an 8 seed if they seeded it today but could move up to a 6 or 7 seed if we close strong. Could also drop to a 9 or 10 I suppose. But we are in unless we don’t win another game (regular season or SEC tourney).

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I think we’re an 8 seed if they seeded it today but could move up to a 6 or 7 seed if we close strong. Could also drop to a 9 or 10 I suppose. But we are in unless we don’t win another game (regular season or SEC tourney).
Lunardi has us at 8 today

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login