MBB up by 9 on Morehead State

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Gets tougher this week. Louisville, Maryland and Richmond usually are pretty tough.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Morehead was a tourney team last year and picked to finish 2nd in the OVC this year.

Sep 9, 2012
I guess we need to have something to ***** about

If there is something anywhere to ***** about, Cooter will find it. If there is nothing to ***** about, Cooter will simply make something up.

Foxhall is a terrible pitching coach. Lemonis needs to get off his bucket. Leach is using us as a last paycheck before retirement, and his offense will never work.

I could keep going…

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
We have a bunch of talent. It will come together. Upsets galore in college basketball as the floor of talent has been raised…just like football……extra year with covid and free transfers, zipping things up across the betting markets.

We will be deep when it matters most. Still like to see us start consistently scoring in the 70’s.

it takes a lot less energy to win with offense opposed to defense in today’s college basketball

trob115

Jul 5, 2011
When we are a 5 seed or better come tournament time, I'll be sure to bump this.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
When we are a 5 seed or better come tournament time, I'll be sure to bump this.

It's possible at this stage to recognize that this team appears to be talented and deep while also recognizing that they haven't played a team that's sniffing the Top 200.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Soft early schedule is going to hurt later.

State plays Minnesota, Colorado State (predicted to win MWC), Louisville and Maryland/Richmond. Most teams 4-5 good non conf games. We are pretty much on schedule.

KingBarkus

May 1, 2006
I caught most of the second half after the Saints debacle. I really like our talent. Deep. Our defense, even in this early going. is stout. Rebounding was solid. I don't know about our shooting as we moved the ball well and didn't jack up a bunch of shots. It will be a disappointment not making the tournament.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login