Meanwhile, Arkansas taking it to Tennessee.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Tennessees 8 million dollar QB ran out of bounds with 00 seconds left. No awareness to throw it in the endzone.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Good coordinators make a huge difference. Pittman has proven he can win as long as he has good talent and coordinators. Everyone's defense is miles ahead of ours. Which is sad because of what we used to have. Everyone's offense also makes plays to convert our usually doesn't

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Good coordinators make a huge difference. Pittman has proven he can win as long as he has good talent and coordinators. Everyone's defense is miles ahead of ours. Which is sad because of what we used to have. Everyone's offense also makes plays to convert our usually doesn't

No, I can't congratulate Arkansas. I am trying, but I can't. Even if they beat Tennessee, they're on the same level as Alabama and Georgia, and as far as the teams go, I can't stand them.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Pittman, Drinkwitz never stopped crootin. Our coach did then died and then our boneheaded replacement decided he didn’t need to croot his side of the ball either. Now coach # 3 is starting over.
Lea is in year 4 after a couple of 2-10 seasons and Jerry Kill is single handedly saving his job.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
No, I can't congratulate Arkansas. I am trying, but I can't. Even if they beat Tennessee, they're on the same level as Alabama and Georgia, and as far as the teams go, I can't stand them.
Didn't say I liked them.
Can't stand them. Dated a girl that was a hog fan for a bit hated all of her hog friends. Extremely annoying obnoxious hillbillies.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login