Memphis Game Ticket

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
What’s the best way to get one ticket to the Memphis game next week? I’m going to be in town picking my son up and haven’t been to The Dude since the mid-2000’s.

Really just wanting to see the place.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Go stand outside the Polk Plaza entrance w/ a finger in the air, somebody will give you one for a mid week game. Make sure it's not the middle finger though. Worst case buy a GA ticket and just go sit in a chair back, there will be many empties

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Go stand outside the Polk Plaza entrance w/ a finger in the air, somebody will give you one for a mid week game. Make sure it's not the middle finger though. Worst case buy a GA ticket and just go sit in a chair back, there will be many empties
There will be thousands of empty seats after this weekend.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
One more dumb question. What’s the parking situation? I know it won’t be packed, but do you have to pay to park in the lots between The Hump and Sanderson?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
One more dumb question. What’s the parking situation? I know it won’t be packed, but do you have to pay to park in the lots between The Hump and Sanderson?
Think most of that is prepaid parking. Maybe go on some of the ticket boards and ask for a prepaid pass. When I don't go, I sell mine for $5, but I'm planning to go to the Memphis game too. For a midweek game, you might get one for free.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
What’s the best way to get one ticket to the Memphis game next week? I’m going to be in town picking my son up and haven’t been to The Dude since the mid-2000’s.

StubHub is the best place to find chairbacks. For mid week games you can easily get chairbacks for $10 or less.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Everything parking wise around The Dude and The Hump is parking pass only. You can pay and park in the parking garage ($5-$8 from what I've heard depending on how long you are there) or park for free around Bost, Barnes & Noble , Hunter Henry Center, Zacharias Village and walk to The Dude. There are usually golf cart shuttles driving around all the time, except when you really need one then you never see them

Michael Grove

Nov 28, 2016

I have 2 chair backs and a parking pass, send me a note and I’ll give you tics & pass free!

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login