Memphis up 17 on Florida State

JackStrawDawg

Sep 5, 2024
I can’t quite figure out how the wheels fell off so badly for Florida State. Norvell is making close to $10m a year with 8 more years on his contract.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I can’t quite figure out how the wheels fell off so badly for Florida State. Norvell is making close to $10m a year with 8 more years on his contract.
He should have emptied the bank and got Seth Henigan to come to Tallahassee this year. I think Henigan turned down several other big offers to transfer though.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Why did FSU go for 2 on their TD?

what good does it do to cut the lead to 9 at that point?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I’m just amazed that these G5 teams are still holding their own considering they all get raided by the G5.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I really don’t want Memphis to be good. Last thing we need is another decent team in basically a border city. Much less if they ever get the call from the Big 12, ACC or PAC.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I watched part of the game and the receivers are just as bad as the quarterback is. They have absolutely no talent or offense.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I watched most of this game. Memphis shut down their offense. There was one big pass play but if not for that, fsu would have had maybe 150 yards.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
Maybe we should have taken more Memphis transfers.

but seriously - how is FSU 0-3?

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Understand Fred Smith has quietly pumped a wad of dough into the Memphis NIL. They had a good portal haul this year and a very experienced QB returning. It's one thing to have a Billionaire on your side, but quite another if you have one that loves U. of Memphis sports. I do hear a lot of Memphis football players doing local ads on the radio. Appears they are very active in NIL support.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Understand Fred Smith has quietly pumped a wad of dough into the Memphis NIL. They had a good portal haul this year and a very experienced QB returning. It's one thing to have a Billionaire on your side, but quite another if you have one that loves U. of Memphis sports. I do hear a lot of Memphis football players doing local ads on the radio. Appears they are very active in NIL support.
So did they want Madalyn Pounders or not? Something’s not adding up. If thry had a bunch of NIL and wanted him, they’d have kept him.

Reactions: 77Dog

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
This is what grows NiL. We need more Corp support. Not a bunch of Bobs with five bucks. Corporate!

Get on it &elmon!

Last edited:
Reactions: PBRME

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is what grows NiL. We need more Corp support. Not a bunch of Bobs with five buckets. Corporate!

Get on it &elmon!
Who’s it gonna be? We’ve fleeced our regulars for enough already. One thing is for certain, Selman ain’t gonna be the one to get it done.

At this point we have Dak and Hardy. Hell Sanderson even sold out.

Maybe the Drake boys? Duff brothers? They are USM guys.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
ACC is probably offering conferences money to take FSU off their hands.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Maybe we should have taken more Memphis transfers.

but seriously - how is FSU 0-3?
One of the more undisciplined and poorly coached P4 teams I’ve seen in awhile. Between penalties, turnovers, and constantly losing guys in coverage, they haven’t been able to get out of their own way all season long

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login