Merlinz question

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I listened to Hadad’s interview with him on T&L. Has he always had a speech impediment that I’m just now hearing or has he had some odd dental work causing him to sound like Lou Holtz?

Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Daffy’s Syndrome can be a serious medical issue resulting in various complications.

Daffy’s begins with poor posture due to having long, all night phone calls to schools and agents out-of-state. This repeated cycle over years causes significant upper back and neck pain. The adrenal glands then excrete copious amounts of cortisol, causing fat cells to deposit in the upper back area, causing a “hunchback” appearance. Once the condition advances, the tumor-like structure on the upper back presses on upper jaw muscles, causing overbite, shifty eyes, and a Daffy Duck-like accent.

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
daffy duck wtf GIF by Looney Tunes

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I listened to Hadad’s interview with him on T&L. Has he always had a speech impediment that I’m just now hearing or has he had some odd dental work causing him to sound like Lou Holtz?
Listening to this now. Holy 17. Relentless lisp.******

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I certainly hope so. There were a lot of “Mithithippi Thath” happening. Where are you, Hadad? Can you confirm?
That was absolutely brutal to listen to. It has me a little concerned about the guy, truly.

As much as I hated his job shopping, etc., the guy was the single greatest coach we’ve had since McKeen. Had he stayed, we would be a perennial top 20 team.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I thought it was a great interview and he was really likeable. But yes I heard it too and hadn't noticed it before. Wasn't sure if it was just me. Weird.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
The Trump Elon interview had the same thing. Trump had a weird lisp. Elon said it was a compression issue and rereleased it with better audio.
I'm guessing this was a similar thing.

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login